Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW! Heavy Use magnetic Jack Pad for Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Magjackpad
Sponsor

Default NEW! Heavy Use magnetic Jack Pad for Mustang

We have now made a new all Aluminum Heavy Use Magnetic Jack Pad for the Ford Mustang. It will fit all other cars we make the pinch weld Jack pads also, so it is universal.

they can be ordered at www.zl1addons.com or email info@zl1jackpad.com
Attached Thumbnails NEW! Heavy Use magnetic Jack Pad for Mustang-jdj_8344_036.jpg   NEW! Heavy Use magnetic Jack Pad for Mustang-image-1-.jpg   NEW! Heavy Use magnetic Jack Pad for Mustang-image-2-.jpg   NEW! Heavy Use magnetic Jack Pad for Mustang-image.jpg  

Last edited by Magjackpad; 10-28-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:49 AM
JimC

Nice - I found out this past weekend I need to trim either my CDC side splitters or the pad itself to fit my car; first chance I had to use them since I bought them. Apparently the CDC side splitters and the Roush side splitters are a little bit different and I have a piece that interferes.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:09 PM
Magjackpad
Sponsor

Originally Posted by JimC
Nice - I found out this past weekend I need to trim either my CDC side splitters or the pad itself to fit my car; first chance I had to use them since I bought them. Apparently the CDC side splitters and the Roush side splitters are a little bit different and I have a piece that interferes.
NO, do not trim. Just let me know what the size of the opening and we can make one to fit. I will send you some prototypes no charge.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:28 PM
JimC

Thanks, I'll measure out the opening and get back with you! Would a picture of it help too?
Old 10-29-2013, 08:29 PM
dared3vil0
1st Gear Member

The website won't load on my work computer, what's the pricing like on these?
Old 10-30-2013, 05:34 AM
MADSCOTSMAN
2nd Gear Member

Looks like they are around $35 a pair (video on website says $25, but price on actual page is $35). Do you make the ones that fit cars with the Roush rocker side splitters in aluminum? Looks like they are plastic on the website and although I'm sure it's strong, I would rather have metal if possible for something like this???
Old 10-31-2013, 10:14 AM
Magjackpad
Sponsor

Originally Posted by MADSCOTSMAN
Looks like they are around $35 a pair (video on website says $25, but price on actual page is $35). Do you make the ones that fit cars with the Roush rocker side splitters in aluminum? Looks like they are plastic on the website and although I'm sure it's strong, I would rather have metal if possible for something like this???
There are 2 types of Heavy Use jack pads. there are the $22 ones for the Camaro, Ford Focus and Challenger that are 3 inch. Then there are the ones for the the Ford Mustang Roush and Standard Mustang that have a bottom base and are 2 inch top are $25 and fit most all cars including the Roush!
What you see for $35 are two of the standard for the Roush. I will change the website to say Roush also.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:37 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by JimC
Originally Posted by Magjackpad
NO, do not trim. Just let me know what the size of the opening and we can make one to fit. I will send you some prototypes no charge.
Sent you the pictures in the PM
Old 12-07-2013, 11:29 AM
sdonaghey
2nd Gear Member

Price is now $40??
Old 12-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Magjackpad
Sponsor

Depends on where you by them. Amazon could be.
$25 for one free shipping.

Quick Reply: NEW! Heavy Use magnetic Jack Pad for Mustang