Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What CDC or RTR item would you like to see on a Black Friday Sale

Old 11-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Cruzinaround
3rd Gear Member

Looks like you're on to something. You'll seemingly own the market once you develop the product lol

Good luck with the Black Friday sale Mod Bargains.

Ha.

Not really....I'll just own Splitters I didn't get raped on. And share that knowledge.

then...

The Educated consumer will determine how the Market trends....afterwards.

Last edited by Cruzinaround; 11-28-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:09 AM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

All the Ford Mustang Black Friday deals are listed right here!

Let the fun begin! Call to order if you find something you want - 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian!
Old 12-02-2013, 05:59 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Looks like a ton of orders came in from over the weekend. Much appreciated!

DEAL ENDS TODAY!
Old 01-15-2014, 09:58 AM
Cruzinaround
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
You're forgetting to account for Market demand, overhead, shipping, etc. I know the cost from the manufacturer on these items and I assure you, Mod Bargains can't do what you originally were asking (nor can anyone else for that matter) lol
BTW...

Just an FYI. ... I managed to find details to the RTR template for the rear diffuser wing. It turns out the wing they fabricate is not as functional as it should be. Its more cosmetic and with the well-lipped edging around it they destroy the true functional purpose of the Gitten Jr. concept. It might be the real deal on the Gitten Jr. Vehicle that it was modeled after, but the consumer item is not the real deal. It is however very over priced. I did manage to fabricate a functional wing that doesn't displace the airflow under the vehicle, but instead will direct it and actually create proper functional down-force and added stability. By simply eliminating the lipped edge that is manufactured into the cosmetic version and adding thickness as required for an inverted wing. Much like the Steeda functional Wing. And it cost me $75 in material to add this to an already existing GT500 rear valance.

Just saying. I'm not trying to meet a Market demand. I'm trying to satiate my DIY nature and get it done better and even cheaper than RTR over-charging for a dressed up GT500 rear valance. And sharing that info with others.

Just Saying...

Anyone who can purchase sheets of ABS Plastic can do this with cutting tools, a heat gun and any template they feel will work for them. They can then add more or less taper or flare where they feel it looks good. And they will walk away not getting raped for almost $600 bucks for a $175 modded GT500 rear valance.

Now if RTR offered these pieces as separate add ons for the GT500 rear valance...they would make an honest profit for what it is. As is...its rather disappointing and over priced.

---