Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How's the 2014 GT Premium Nav?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 05:15 PM
FordIVTteam
Official Ford Rep

Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang
My '12 Focus Titanium has MFT and sucks *****. I have had nothing but issues with it the day we bought the car. I would never have paid the extra for it if I knew the problems the system had. I mean $25,000 for a Focus and the navi, radio, temp control, and phone control dont work well? F that. We have been back to the dealer a few times to have it looked at and they just kinda tell me to live with it. I hope the newest version (in the '15 Mustangs) have a better operating system, thats for sure.

Matthew
Hey Matthew,

Have you seen any improvement since switching to the HTC One, or is that only used in the Mustang? If you'd like me to take a look at your account send me a PM including your full name, VIN (for the Focus), millage, dealership, and best daytime phone number. Include details about what is currently happening with your MyFord Touch system. I'll let you know what I suggest.

Kim
Old 12-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Originally Posted by FordIVTteam
Hey Matthew,

Have you seen any improvement since switching to the HTC One, or is that only used in the Mustang? If you'd like me to take a look at your account send me a PM including your full name, VIN (for the Focus), millage, dealership, and best daytime phone number. Include details about what is currently happening with your MyFord Touch system. I'll let you know what I suggest.

Kim
Thanks Kim,
I drive the Mustang and the wife drives the Focus. I will ask her tonight if it bugs her enough to do something about it; currently she has just gotten use to how it acts and being that I dont drive it much at all I couldnt tell you if the navi is currently working 100% or not.

Matthew
Old 12-11-2013, 12:13 PM
FordIVTteam
Official Ford Rep

Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang
Thanks Kim,
I drive the Mustang and the wife drives the Focus. I will ask her tonight if it bugs her enough to do something about it; currently she has just gotten use to how it acts and being that I dont drive it much at all I couldnt tell you if the navi is currently working 100% or not.

Matthew
No problem, Matthew. Thanks for checking with her. I'll keep an eye out for a PM.

Kim