It could possibly be your synchro is going bad or your slave cylinder/throw out bearing is going out.
How many miles do you have on your car?
I experienced shifting issues (1st to 2nd gear) for several months, before the slave cylinder/throw out bearing went totally out and I could barely shift into any gear.
I had to jam the gears in order to drive it to a shop to replace out the whole clutch, which was not a cheap fix.
I am not sure if this is your issue or not, however I wanted to share.
- 2005, 4.0 - Missing 2 cylinders :-/
- SCT Xcal3 w/ Brenspeed Custom Tunes
- Airaid CAI
- Pypes Streetpro Exhaust
- AM Front Chin Spoiler
- AM Quarter window louvers
- SHR honeycomb decklid panel
- Cobra R wheels
- Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs
- Billet Honeycomb Chrome Front Grille Overlay
- Smoked tail lights & turn signals, Mustang 3rd brake light decal
- Raxiom sequential tail light kit
Last edited by kevinmalec; 01-02-2014 at 02:08 PM.