Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JUST INSTALLED ROUSH REAR SIDE SPLITTERS

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 12:30 PM
B's 5.0
Banned

Default JUST INSTALLED ROUSH REAR SIDE SPLITTERS

Ordered Roush Side Splitters from American Muscle Saturday knowing it was going to Snow AGAIN. Came to the door last night (fast delivery as usual) and installed just a few minutes ago to go with my Roush Side Splitters.

Old 03-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Csrt4to5.0gt
2nd Gear Member

That's NOT a REAL Roush! Yada yada yada, lol. Lookin' good and coming along slowly. The nice weather will soon be here. We just dodged a potential 6-12in snowfall here...thank The Lord!
Old 03-04-2014, 01:53 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by B's 5.0
Ordered Roush Side Splitters from American Muscle Saturday knowing it was going to Snow AGAIN. Came to the door last night (fast delivery as usual) and installed just a few minutes ago to go with my Roush Side Splitters.
Looks great! I'm glad to hear your parts showed up so quickly. Keep up the great work with your build!

What's up next?

-Dan
Old 03-04-2014, 02:09 PM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by Csrt4to5.0gt
That's NOT a REAL Roush! Yada yada yada, lol. Lookin' good and coming along slowly. The nice weather will soon be here. We just dodged a potential 6-12in snowfall here...thank The Lord!
It's NOT A REAL ONE???? Ha! Ha! We were suppose to get 8" to 12" of Snow but lucked out and only got 3"

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Looks great! I'm glad to hear your parts showed up so quickly. Keep up the great work with your build!

What's up next?

-Dan
Thanks Dan, I think I have spent and reached the $5000.00 mark in parts with you guys and thanks to Tony Carson, what a great Rep. I have always received my parts from American Muscle the day after they ship unless it's a weekend. Well the exterior is just about done, maybe the Roush Rear Valance and Square Tips, now it's detailing the engine with more chrome and either the Bose 302 intake or the Roush Supercharger. Depends if I want to sink about another $7000 for a Supercharger or not.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 03-04-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Cruzinaround
3rd Gear Member

That is the best looking wannabee Roush Mustang on the planet.

---
Old 03-04-2014, 02:24 PM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by Cruzinaround
That is the best looking wannabee Roush Mustang on the planet.

---
Thank you very much. I get a lot of compliments and everyone from young kids to Grandpa's like me wanting to get pics of it. I enjoy that and will stop anytime someone wants to ask about it. I like that my Stang is a one of a kind, and that I did it all myself with a little help from my friends when needed. I do not want it to look like any ordinary Stang, not that there is anything wrong with that.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:14 PM
charliebrown266
4th Gear Member

looks good!
Old 03-05-2014, 04:32 AM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by charliebrown266
looks good!
Thank you.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:24 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by B's 5.0
Thanks Dan, I think I have spent and reached the $5000.00 mark in parts with you guys and thanks to Tony Carson, what a great Rep. I have always received my parts from American Muscle the day after they ship unless it's a weekend. Well the exterior is just about done, maybe the Roush Rear Valance and Square Tips, now it's detailing the engine with more chrome and either the Bose 302 intake or the Roush Supercharger. Depends if I want to sink about another $7000 for a Supercharger or not.
Awesome! Thanks for being such a great and loyal customer. We really appreciate your business. I'm glad to hear Tony has always taken good care of you! I'll make sure to pass your feedback along.

Let us know if you have any questions or need some assistance with the Supercharger .

-Dan
Old 03-05-2014, 11:03 AM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Awesome! Thanks for being such a great and loyal customer. We really appreciate your business. I'm glad to hear Tony has always taken good care of you! I'll make sure to pass your feedback along.

Let us know if you have any questions or need some assistance with the Supercharger .

-Dan
Thanks, sure will. The only way I would get the Roush Supercharger from someone else is they would have to be giving it to me FREE and only have to pay shipping and handling. That's how great you guys have been.

Quick Reply: JUST INSTALLED ROUSH REAR SIDE SPLITTERS