Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ModBargains.com | Encouraging Your Feedback: Talk to us - We’re listening!

Old 06-17-2014, 03:49 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Default ModBargains.com | Encouraging Your Feedback: Talk to us - We’re listening!

To ModBargains customers are the most important part of our business. Without you there is no business. This is why we are dedicated to you and strive for efficiency in every aspect of what we do. The ultimate goal is to make every interaction with enthusiasts a positive, constructive, amazing experience. In order to accomplish this task we always encourage your honest feedback in every dealing with ModBargains. The more information you provide us the better we can become. Whether the feedback is positive or negative we want to hear what you have to say.

When customers provide positive feedback it can serve multiple benefits. It allows us to identify the things that we are doing right and make them a consistent procedure. Feedback allows our employees to know that we are accomplishing our goal of creating a great experience for you; it provides opportunities to recognize employee’s outstanding customer service.

Negative feedback is actually preferable to no feedback at all. When customers provide negative feedback it gives us a chance to fix whatever problems you are having and turn your experience into a more positive encounter. We look at it as an opportunity to help our fellow enthusiast. With negative feedback we can identify where we may have fallen short. This will lead to changes in our company and procedures to better serve you, our greatest asset. Honest negative feedback is more valuable than positive feedback as it provides the most information to change how we can better serve our customers in the future. Don’t get us wrong we love hearing positive comments about ModBargains, but the negative ones affect the most positive change at ModBargains.

The next time you have a great experience or a less than perfect one feel free to speak up and let us know how we are doing. You will feel better that you did, and we will feel like we were truly able to help you. Remember a negative comment is not rocking the boat, it’s steering the boat in the right direction. Thank you to all of our customers for all the helpful insight you have contributed over the years. We greatly appreciate your support.

Old 06-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Lime.GT
1st Gear Member

I am glad you are asking for both positive AND negative feedback. This shows customers that you are genuinely interested in hearing their concerns and want to improve the way you do things.

I have always welcomed negative feedback in my business (luckily we do not get too many negatives) because it gives me the opportunity to take a closer look to see what we can do to improve.

My Feedback:
Just visited your site for the first time and even though I have never ordered from you I would like to offer some feedback. I think you would be much more successful selling online to Mustang enthusiasts if you had a Mustang specific website. The other Brands on your site and FaceBook page are just a distraction for me because I have no interest in BMW, Porsche, Audi, etc. I find shopping on AmericanMuscle.com , LateModelRestoration.com and other Mustang specific sites easier and more enjoyable. I don't even see any Mustangs in the pictures you posted above, it makes me feel like Mustangs are a sideline for your company.

The bottom line is..........yes, I would be much more likely to purchase from your company because of your post and the obvious concern you have for your customers satisfaction.

My two cents.

By the way, the "Mustang Wheels" link in your sig is broken.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:55 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Lime.GT
I am glad you are asking for both positive AND negative feedback. This shows customers that you are genuinely interested in hearing their concerns and want to improve the way you do things.

I have always welcomed negative feedback in my business (luckily we do not get too many negatives) because it gives me the opportunity to take a closer look to see what we can do to improve.

My Feedback:
Just visited your site for the first time and even though I have never ordered from you I would like to offer some feedback. I think you would be much more successful selling online to Mustang enthusiasts if you had a Mustang specific website. The other Brands on your site and FaceBook page are just a distraction for me because I have no interest in BMW, Porsche, Audi, etc. I find shopping on AmericanMuscle.com , LateModelRestoration.com and other Mustang specific sites easier and more enjoyable. I don't even see any Mustangs in the pictures you posted above, it makes me feel like Mustangs are a sideline for your company.

The bottom line is..........yes, I would be much more likely to purchase from your company because of your post and the obvious concern you have for your customers satisfaction.

My two cents.

By the way, the "Mustang Wheels" link in your sig is broken.
This is exactly what we were looking for, thanks for taking the time to help out! Though Mustangs are not new to me, they're new to this company, so we're working to add new products to the site which we're doing every day. Things will still need to be optimized, but I'm sure from your knowledge of working in a business, optimizing to be better and newer will never stop, it will always change.

At first glance, yes it does appear that European cars are our specialty, and that's not necessarily incorrect, that is true, we do specialize primarily in European cars, that's how this company started. We've over time added new product lines such as Camaros and the Scion FRS and over the last year or so, we've added products for Mustangs here - http://www.modbargains.com/Ford-Parts.htm - Companies like Late model restoration and American muscle, both big dogs in the Mustang world are Mustang specific, so yes, I feel that some customers will see that they're Mustang specific and would likely purchase product from them. Some customers might feel that having a larger range of customers by having European cars or Domestic cars and all this and all that might make us seem like we're spread thin, but in all honesty all the sales reps here have their own specialty. We have 6 sales reps, all have their own specialty. Personally for me, I have a 2013 Mustang GT, which is why I wanted to add Mustang parts to the site, which eventually led to jumping on the forums.

Hopefully that makes sense and it doesn't sound like I'm just rambling on. I've been working in the aftermarket industry for about 7 years now so I've had a lot of experiences, so I rely on my up front honesty, transparency with customers, and expertise and passion in modifying cars.

Thanks for the heads up on the signature, changed it out so it works now