Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

{"Help"}Tuners, Exhaust, Cold air intake..etc

Old 06-10-2014, 06:30 AM
pck9

I used American Muscle Bama for my tuning and all my accessories. Been dealing with Ryan on dialing in my tune and he has done an amazing job for me.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:04 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by pck9
I used American Muscle Bama for my tuning and all my accessories. Been dealing with Ryan on dialing in my tune and he has done an amazing job for me.
Glad to hear it! Ryan is a good guy. He'll make sure you're taken care of! Let me know if I can be of any assistance in the near future.

-Dan
Old 06-10-2014, 09:39 AM
mcrider
2nd Gear Member

ALL my after market purchases come from American Muscle. I purchased my tuner from them also. I have NEVER had one single problem from them. I Highly recomend A M. I am very well satisfied with their products and their customer service is second to none.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:12 AM
cema93
2nd Gear Member

My recommendations: FWIW

http://www.americanmuscle.com/jlt-tunerkit-0509gt.html

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mac-ax...k-0509gt1.html

IMO u can't do much better than the sound of the MAC mufflers and they are polished stainless steel. later u can throw in an O/R H pipe and make it sound really good
Old 06-11-2014, 12:06 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mcrider
ALL my after market purchases come from American Muscle. I purchased my tuner from them also. I have NEVER had one single problem from them. I Highly recomend A M. I am very well satisfied with their products and their customer service is second to none.
Thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate your business and loyalty. Keep up the great work with your build and let us know if we can be of any assistance!

-Dan
Old 06-11-2014, 12:10 PM
azdevil1
1st Gear Member

Found a better deal on a JLT tuner kit at LateModelRestoration.com
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...Intake-Sct-Sf3

Plus 6% off at LMR for MustangForums.com members - just PM Jarrod@latemodel
Old 06-11-2014, 12:13 PM
2k232
2nd Gear Member

I'd rather deal with americanmuscle.com ive never had any major issues and the customer service is topnotch...I dont see how you could complain about the company if you ever do have any issues with parts or service you just call or PM one of the rep's here and everything gets worked out.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:18 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 2k232
I'd rather deal with americanmuscle.com ive never had any major issues and the customer service is topnotch...I dont see how you could complain about the company if you ever do have any issues with parts or service you just call or PM one of the rep's here and everything gets worked out.
Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and loyalty. We'll absolutely get you taken care of and squared away!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance for you! We do offer a 6% discount so that will definitely save you some cash. Let me know if you need the code!

-Dan
Old 06-11-2014, 12:29 PM
azdevil1
1st Gear Member

never had any major issues
if you ever do have any issues with parts or service
so then you are aware they have issues at AM? Thanks for certifying my thoughts.

You didn't experience the issues I've had - so don't try and tell me everything gets worked out in a phone call or two. Because it didn't.

When you make as many mistakes as AM does - it's not an honest mistake, it's a pattern of incompetence and ignorance.

And the idea that we can settle for a company that makes mistakes because they make up for it (which they didn't) is not someone I want to order from.

I'd rather just order from a business like LMR that gets it right every time and doesn't rely on excuses.

I seek no compensation or benefit from my posts (unlike AM) - if anything it's a waste of my time to even mention them. But if I can help just one mustang lover from experiencing what I (and others) have experienced with AM, it's worth it. That's what this message board is designed for; to help other mustang lovers and post truth. Why am I being vindicated when I am trying to help others here...
Old 06-11-2014, 12:49 PM
cema93
2nd Gear Member

1) I think you used "vindicated" wrong.

2) AM ALSO has a 6% forum discount code...PM Dan

3) every now and then u can find a price that is better than AM. Out of hundreds of parts, AM is best price on most.

4) That sucks that u had a bad experience with them. I obviously dont know what it was. But in MY experience and many others, they have come through for us. No company is perfect. even LMR. Usually if a customer is unhappy, they (AM) try to fix it, whether its a shipping issue or a broken part. They have always been fast with shipping times and friendly on the phone TO ME. IDK the details of ur issue, but i think u have bashed AM enough for 1 day. Stuff happens.

OP, do some research on these forums for urself and look up some AM issues and answers. Go on their website and read reviews. Call them for yourself and ask them about a product. See if they treat u like dirt or are helpful.

Last edited by cema93; 06-11-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: {"Help"}Tuners, Exhaust, Cold air intake..etc