Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 07-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #1
ModBargains
Sponsor

Vehicle: 2013 Mustang 5.0
https://www.facebook.com/modbargains.jurrian
Default ModBargains.com | Apex EC-7 Wheels Now Available for Mustangs!

Really exciting news guys! Apex Race Parts has now started manufacturing Mustang fitment EC-7 Wheels. Apex Race wheels are designed to have the perfect balance of performance, fit, durability and value. Whether your Mustang is a daily driver, or a weekend track car, the EC-7 wheel provides you with better performance due to it's light and strong construction, which is perfect for your Mustang!

Available Specifications:
18x9 ET30 - 21.35lbs
18x9.5 ET35 - 21.5lbs
18x10 ET43 - 22.1lbs

Available in the following colors:
Race Silver:

Anthracite:

Satin Black:

These wheels were specifically designed for the Mustang platform, and offers BBK clearance, a mesh design which distributes load across the wheel. EC-7 Wheels are JWL and VIA certified, and accepts OEM Lug nuts. The EC-7 wheel is produced using the flow-forming technique. Flow-forming, which is also known as "spin forging" produces a barrel with similar strength to that of a fully forged wheel, which still keeping costs low. This significantly reduces weight in the barrel, which has the greatest impact on rotational mass and performance. By combining the strength of a forged, lightweight barrel and more robust face design, APEX has been able to create a wheel that welcomes endurance racing, hard driving and even potholes.

Should you have any questions, feel free to post them up, PM/Email or call me direct at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

We Specialize In: Mustang Wheels | Mustang Suspension | Mustang Exhaust | Mustang Performance | Mustang Brakes |
Modification Expert - Jurrian Terpstra | Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
ModBargains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #2
ModBargains
Sponsor

Feel free to post up your comments guys! What do you think about the new wheel line up?

We Specialize In: Mustang Wheels | Mustang Suspension | Mustang Exhaust | Mustang Performance | Mustang Brakes |
Modification Expert - Jurrian Terpstra | Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
Old 07-25-2014, 06:37 PM   #3
ModBargains
Sponsor

Got some new updated pictures for you to check out!

Click the image to open in full size.

Contact me directly for pricing and more details! Wheel and tire packages are available!

Old 07-25-2014, 07:34 PM   #4
99GTvert
is my username.

Vehicle: 1
well, its getting cold outside again...****in reached down to the 40s the other day.  almost can't wait for the snowy stuff............................almost i don't have a twitter account nor have i ever been to a twitter web page (update: i have), but if i ever did decide to take the plunge i will let you know by posting it in this awesome little box of text (update: not really)! i like tacos lol...though between crunchy tacos and soft tacos i cannot really say which one is better.  sometimes, the mess a crunchy taco leaves behind is a little annoying while the soft taco just doesn't have the same taste... cake is so much better than pie no, srsly.  **** pie. ****ing

Damn. Those looks pretty good, and are lighter than most wheels of that size.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:16 AM   #5
ModBargains
Sponsor

Thanks for the PM's guys! Looking forward to getting more pictures to post up to share

Old 08-29-2014, 11:16 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement