Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2016 Mustang Forums Fantasy Football Thread - howarmat Approved

Old 08-25-2014, 09:44 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

Default 2016 Mustang Forums Fantasy Football Thread - howarmat Approved

It's that time again!

The 2016 Mustang Forums Fantasy Football League is up and running on ESPN.com.

We're accepting new players on a first-come, first-serve basis so shoot me a PM with your name and email ASAP if you'd like to play. Returning players have this week to renew their teams before new players will be added, so be patient if you're new; I'll get you set up as soon as possible.

Last edited by HT; 08-04-2016 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:15 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

I'd hope you have my info, if not, let me know and I'll send it again.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:36 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

I got it Baker.

We still have spaces left for new players! Just shoot me a PM if you'd like to play.

And does anyone have an issue with the draft? I think it's set for Wednesday at 8 pm EST.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:25 AM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Sounds good
Old 09-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Dame83
1st Gear Member

I would like to play if there are any spots left.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:11 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Dame83, just shoot me your email address in a PM and we'll get you set up. So far, the following people are good to go:

1. Tommy079
2. Clint Lowe
3. Dana Valcourt
4. bakerjd
5. SON_OF_68
6. HT
7. outceltj
8. rockhillgt
9. Roy Greier
10. Entrenched
11. Ryan Douglas
12. Analyzer52

If you aren't on that list and you would like to play (even if you have contacted me already) please shoot me a PM and let me know your email address (and team name if you played last year).

If we get Dame83 added, then it would be great if we could find a 14th to make it an even number!

If we can't get an even number, or even if we can, it might be interesting to play a points format rather than a H2H. We could have a 12 week straight points regular season and then a H2H playoff with seeding based on Total Points For, or we could even do a 15/16 week points for season with no playoffs. Any opinions?

I'd say right now we should just check our numbers by tomorrow night and go from there. Draft has been set for Wednesday at 8 PM EST. If you have any problems with that time, please let me know and I'll make adjustments. I'll set picks tomorrow night. Pick trading is enabled so everyone will have all day Wednesday to scheme for picks in the draft that night. Sound good?
Old 09-01-2014, 11:06 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

A request has been put in to move the draft to 9 PM EST. If there are no complaints then this will be our new start time.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Widow Maker
5th Gear Member

Wed @ 9pm it is!!! Sounds good!
Old 09-02-2014, 06:44 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

We don't have 20 players by the way. There are currently that many slots available, but we won't have that many players. I'm adding the new guys under fresh slots so that they don't have a preset team name or unearned awards from previous years.

In the past, I've just replaced owners from non-returning teams with new guys, but then if I find out the old player wants back in, they lose all of their awards. I was just trying to avoid that and the league will be less than 16 players for certain (probably 12 or 14).

Just got a question about that so figured I'd post the answer here in case anyone else was concerned! I'll post draft order here tonight and get everything in order on the league page.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:16 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Alright so it's looking like we'll have a 14 person league (still trying to get in touch with one player).

Draft order is randomly set as of about 15 minutes ago. It is as follows:

1. Get Rick Rolled!!!
2. GT/CS Baja
3. SC 5.OH
4. Green Machine
5. Order 66
6. Captain Crunch
7. Steel Champions Tommy079
8. Generic Teo Girlfriend Joke
9. Shotgun Pete
10. Unseen Justice
11. Trinity 2k13
12. Bonecrushers
13. Outcelt
14. Ohio Brownies

I'm still working on the divisions. I'm thinking about scrapping them altogether since we have 14 teams and a 13 week regular season. I'll keep everyone updated on that progress.

You can now trade your draft picks if you'd like. I'll expedite the review process tomorrow for any potential trades just before the draft. If there is any crazy trading going on in which you need the trade processed sooner in order to make another trade, just send me a PM and I'll get on it. Trades work the same way as a player trade. You can access the Draft Order on the "My Team" page. Then you can find who you're interested in trading with, go to their page, and click "Propose Trade." Let me know if there are any questions about this process.

Good luck and see everyone tomorrow at or before 9 PM EST in the draft lobby!

Oh, and if anyone wants my first round pick, it's definitely up for grabs. I'd be interested in a later first rounder and a fourth rounder for my 1st and 5th (or something along those lines).

Last edited by HT; 09-02-2014 at 10:36 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2016 Mustang Forums Fantasy Football Thread - howarmat Approved