Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang Wheel Headquarters - AmericanMuscle.com!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 10:49 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Default Mustang Wheel Headquarters - AmericanMuscle.com!

Name:  ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png
Views: 61
Size:  8.7 KB

Name:  800x600_Forum_0509_zpsbf6b0d0e.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  149.2 KB

Looking for a set of Wheels and Tires for your S197? We've got you covered! From AMR's to the Bullitt Style we'll Mount and Balance your setup and get them shipped right to your door Free of Charge ready to be installed on your Mustang!

Rest easy knowing that AmericanMuscle has you covered with a Limited Lifetime Wheel Warranty as well as a 1 Year Warranty on the finish of your wheels! Make sure to take a look around our Wheels for Your S197 OR 2010-2014 and let me know if you have any questions!

Alex
Old 02-05-2015, 07:53 PM
spectreman
2nd Gear Member

Alex-
I was trying to find a set of 19" anthracite gray Bullitt wheels for my '14 GT w/the track pack, but only see them in 18" & 20" sizes around the 'net. I figure the Brembo brake discs must be causing the issue. I would really prefer to not 'upsize' to 20"ers. Any chance a set of 19's are coming out?
Lee
Old 02-06-2015, 11:53 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by spectreman
Alex-
I was trying to find a set of 19" anthracite gray Bullitt wheels for my '14 GT w/the track pack, but only see them in 18" & 20" sizes around the 'net. I figure the Brembo brake discs must be causing the issue. I would really prefer to not 'upsize' to 20"ers. Any chance a set of 19's are coming out?
Lee

Hey Lee,

That's a really good question and I'm honestly not sure if it's something that's going to be brought on but we rely really heavily on the forums to ensure that we're carrying the right parts for our customers. I'm happy to have this brought up in our next new parts meeting but if there was another set that you were interested in I'm happy to work with you on a price to get you set up!

Alex
Old 02-06-2015, 01:41 PM
So_Cali
5th Gear Member

I'm torn between the 2013 style GT500 wheels in charcoal and the bright silver AMR's in 19"

Decisions, decisions......
Old 02-06-2015, 01:55 PM
spectreman
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Hey Lee,

That's a really good question and I'm honestly not sure if it's something that's going to be brought on but we rely really heavily on the forums to ensure that we're carrying the right parts for our customers. I'm happy to have this brought up in our next new parts meeting but if there was another set that you were interested in I'm happy to work with you on a price to get you set up!

Alex
Alex- thanks, I appreciate it. I'm coming from an '08 Bullitt to a '14 GT w/the track pack. I like the '14's OEM wheels & am sure they flow a lot of air to the Brembos but they're a pain to clean and I always thought the argent gray Bullitt wheels off the car were the sharpest looking wheels ever. I think they might look pretty good on my sterling gray Stang. The one thing I don't want to do is upsize, that's all!
Lee
Old 02-09-2015, 01:10 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by So_Cali
I'm torn between the 2013 style GT500 wheels in charcoal and the bright silver AMR's in 19"

Decisions, decisions......
Cali - On a Kona Blue car I would have to shoot for the Charcoal 2013 GT500's - Something about them just kills!!! While I like the AMR's in Silver because they give a real OEM + look, the GT500's just set the car off! Let me know if you don't have our Forums Discount Code and I'll get you set up!

What do you think? I think a subtle drop would definitely help as well!

Originally Posted by spectreman
Alex- thanks, I appreciate it. I'm coming from an '08 Bullitt to a '14 GT w/the track pack. I like the '14's OEM wheels & am sure they flow a lot of air to the Brembos but they're a pain to clean and I always thought the argent gray Bullitt wheels off the car were the sharpest looking wheels ever. I think they might look pretty good on my sterling gray Stang. The one thing I don't want to do is upsize, that's all!
Lee
spectreman - Ahh! i hear ya! I know how you mean as well, I've cleaned my fair share of shop cars for shows and local events here! Keep me in the loop if you have any other questions, I'm always around to help out!

Alex
Old 02-09-2015, 04:41 PM
So_Cali
5th Gear Member

I've been asking for opinions from family, friends and co-workers alike on these wheels. Most have went with the GT500's. I just don't know if they'd go with my color scheme (Blue with white stripes). Also, I already have suspension parts waiting to go on as soon as I pull the trigger on some wheels.

Hardest decision of my life lol
Old 02-09-2015, 09:16 PM
ghunt
3rd Gear Member

I'm lovin' the matte black Bullitts you guys carry.

I keep looking at different kinds of wheels but I keep coming back to the 18" Bullitts...it's just a classic look, and I feel like the matte black ones will give me a little different look than my current anthracite factory 17's, more like some of the original Torq Thrusts way back in the day.

Last edited by ghunt; 02-09-2015 at 09:18 PM.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:26 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by So_Cali
I've been asking for opinions from family, friends and co-workers alike on these wheels. Most have went with the GT500's. I just don't know if they'd go with my color scheme (Blue with white stripes). Also, I already have suspension parts waiting to go on as soon as I pull the trigger on some wheels.

Hardest decision of my life lol
SoCal,

Believe me I know how it goes! Just take your time before getting into them! We have loads of Customer Submitted Images on our Wheel Pages so you can get a better idea of how they're going to look on your car. You can also filter the results by color too!

Let me know if you have any questions at all, I'm always around for an unbiased answer!

Best of luck!

Originally Posted by ghunt
I'm lovin' the matte black Bullitts you guys carry.

I keep looking at different kinds of wheels but I keep coming back to the 18" Bullitts...it's just a classic look, and I feel like the matte black ones will give me a little different look than my current anthracite factory 17's, more like some of the original Torq Thrusts way back in the day.
ghunt,

Thanks! I'm pretty partial to them too! I test fit them on my Bullitt at one time and they looked really mean! I know how you mean on the Thursts and them being a classic wheel....I don't really go for an aftermarket look all that much and usually shoot for a subtle, OEM/Factory+ look. Let me know what color your Mustang is and I'm happy to hunt down some pictures for you!

Alex
Old 02-14-2015, 08:34 AM
ghunt
3rd Gear Member

My car is Windveil Blue....I've been able to find some pictures of my color with the gloss black wheels but none with the matte.

Quick Reply: Mustang Wheel Headquarters - AmericanMuscle.com!