Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

CDC chin Spoiler.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Burns331
2nd Gear Member

Default CDC chin Spoiler.

Where did you guys get them at? How much did you pay? How hard/long was the install?

Also post up some pics of them.. Id like to see a Kona blue with the chin on it.

Thanks guys.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:17 AM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

It was my first mod and installed it the day after I got it. I bought mine off ebay from a vendor called blue oval industries (same thing as american muscle but a little cheaper) and I think it was like $219 or something like that. Also it wasnt that hard to install, took maybe 40 mins as I got stuck on one part.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Burns331
2nd Gear Member

Cool, thanks.

What bulbs are you runing in your heads and fogs??
Old 11-18-2010, 09:22 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

I was going to ask the same question, your lights look AMAZINGLY beast, just sayin lol.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:27 PM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

Thanks! and they are 6000k from stangmods.com. I would recommend them to anyone as their lifetime warranty is great, I had a problem with my fog ballast and they replaced it no questions asked.

Sadly I scraped my chin spoiler, so its either I purchase a new one of go with the roush front fascia =[. Its not that bad but bothers me until no end
Old 11-18-2010, 10:48 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

Go with the roush dude! I have seen a grabber blue GT like yours with the roush fascia and it looks so sexy.

But it might not look as good without the RTR rims and lowering kit he has on his car, but still its epic.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:54 PM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by theACE
Go with the roush dude! I have seen a grabber blue GT like yours with the roush fascia and it looks so sexy.

But it might not look as good without the RTR rims and lowering kit he has on his car, but still its epic.
OMG I HATE YOU!! lol just kidding but those pics have been haunting me for weeks and make me want to drop the hammer on the fascia more and more lol. I think I might just have to do it, and I also plan on dropping it when I install my rims in the spring.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:56 PM
theACE
3rd Gear Member

ooooohhh I love those pictures of that car so much. Like that car is a work of art. I think it's so funny you were looking at the same pictures I was haha
Old 11-18-2010, 11:06 PM
grabber blue gt
4th Gear Member

lol that is pretty funny, but thanks you just made me drop the hammer on the fascia for xmas
Old 11-19-2010, 12:01 AM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by grabber blue gt
Thanks! and they are 6000k from stangmods.com. I would recommend them to anyone as their lifetime warranty is great, I had a problem with my fog ballast and they replaced it no questions asked.

Sadly I scraped my chin spoiler, so its either I purchase a new one of go with the roush front fascia =[. Its not that bad but bothers me until no end
I wound up getting a new CDC spoiler because I scrape mine too. I am the only one who notices it, but it drives me nuts. I have it sitting in my attic because I am debating on whether I should just wait until the weather is warmer. (instructions call for warmer temps to help the glue settle)

Just curious, but how hard was it to install those lights? Thx...

Quick Reply: CDC chin Spoiler.