Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

The First 2013 Mustang with our new CDC Performance Grille!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 02:44 AM
kingGingy5.0
1st Gear Member

Idk about that big hole in the middle....that roush grille is nice
Old 09-19-2012, 08:11 AM
xtn

I've had the CDC front grille for awhile now, have been to busy to post any reviews on it. Quality and fitment were 10/10.I am now ok with the price of the item. I don't believe it looks to well with the original mustang gt lower grille. I am hoping that Roush Lower grille is put up for sale because it would match a lot better. Here is a quick shot of the grille installed. I have since placed a coyote emblem on it which will do for the meantime. Also I was very happy with the packaging/instruction CDC provided I would recommend them. For me the customer service is MORE important than the product so they have my business for sure.

Iphone pic added the filter since it helps show the grille with the poor lighting.Will add SLR photo later. I'm off to Jurty Duty.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:53 AM
TheDivaDanielle
3rd Gear Member

Unfortunately Roush has no plans to offer that lower grille.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:58 PM
CDCSales
Former Sponsor

Hello all,

Thank you for the interest and enthusiasm regarding our new Performance Grille.

I just wanted to put your minds at ease....the lower grille has already been developed at our facility, never fear it will be released eventually, it's just a matter of timing. We're looking to gather some extensive feedback on the upper grille in order to pull the trigger on the lower.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks,
Reon
866-624-7997
Old 09-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Rolling13
2nd Gear Member

They told me it was going on sale in Oct.. I got the CDC upper and rear plate surrond.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:14 AM
CDCSales
Former Sponsor

We have every intention of releasing products as quickly as we can without sacrificing development and quality. Jake mentioned in a previous post that we were expecting a September/October release of the lower depending on how the sales go with the upper grille.

From a development standpoint, the lower is all but done, it just needs to be prototyped and refined to get it released. However, this just happens to be the most time-consuming part of production.

I will certainly offer an update as soon as more information is available, but for now, I wanted to weigh in on this thread because Jake is no longer with us (he was a summer student/employee) and I am just catching up on all the threads and pm's sent to our account since his departure.

Rolling, I'd love to see some images of your vehicle if you've got 'em. Would you mind posting them?

I will be continuing to monitor our account so if anyone has any further questions, by all means, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Reon
Old 09-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Rolling13
2nd Gear Member

Mine isn't being built untill Monday. I know I'm alittle off.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:05 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by CDCSales
We have every intention of releasing products as quickly as we can without sacrificing development and quality. Jake mentioned in a previous post that we were expecting a September/October release of the lower depending on how the sales go with the upper grille.

From a development standpoint, the lower is all but done, it just needs to be prototyped and refined to get it released. However, this just happens to be the most time-consuming part of production.

I will certainly offer an update as soon as more information is available, but for now, I wanted to weigh in on this thread because Jake is no longer with us (he was a summer student/employee) and I am just catching up on all the threads and pm's sent to our account since his departure.

Rolling, I'd love to see some images of your vehicle if you've got 'em. Would you mind posting them?

I will be continuing to monitor our account so if anyone has any further questions, by all means, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Reon
Hmmm, need a test mule for the prototype? LOL

By the way, any word on the badge mount for the grill?
Old 09-22-2012, 01:33 AM
Mob Bomber
1st Gear Member

I'm down for a test mule as well. Can't wait for both grilles to be release and able to put a GT emblem on the front. I love the way this grille looks and can't wait to get back from overseas to put it on my baby.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:16 AM
HeLLFiRe xx
1st Gear Member

Here is some new pictures of my car with the grille guys after wheels and suspension.... LMK what u think (: and the roush lower or the CDC lower will be installed as soon as they are available.... i also have the roush lower front lip in my garage waiting to go on once i do my alignment after my cc plates.... car is too low to get on rack already without the bigger chin spoiler (:

Name:  IMG_3881.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  223.0 KB

Name:  IMG_3880.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  252.1 KB

Name:  IMG_3803.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  329.3 KB

Name:  IMG_3799.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  263.5 KB

Name:  IMG_3787.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  179.2 KB

[IMG]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd418/Hellfire_xx/IMG_3693.jpg[/IMG

Name:  IMG_3658.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  226.5 KB

Name:  IMG_3723.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  226.3 KB

Quick Reply: The First 2013 Mustang with our new CDC Performance Grille!!