I had an after market spoiler sitting around the house for a few months. I finally got around to taking my factory spoiler off so I could install my CS spoiler. My original intention was to have the whole project finished in an afternoon. I completely forgot about the adhesive, So after digging out a hair dryer and getting to work,I ran out of daylight just in time to realize Ive got about a couple of hours of peeling and stripping to get all the residual adhesive off of the deck lid haha. Maybe tomorrow.
I've been working just about every day lately, but I finally got around to installing it and taking a couple of pics. I think I've done about all I want to on it cosmetically. It's time to look into suspension and wheel upgrades. Maybe brakes after that. I want this car to handle a lot better before I add any power.