Archive - Want To Buy Ads Looking for a part to increase the performance of your Mustang? Your Mustang Parts search begins here!

Good/Bad Buyers and Sellers

Old 07-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

Default Good/Bad Buyers and Sellers

I'd like to keep this updated, so anytime you guys have a transaction with another member, post it in this sticky. Good and Bad experiences help everyone!! I will try and pay attention and update it in the top post.

Thanks.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:19 PM
gtperformancered
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Good/Bad Buyers and Sellers

Dont buy from michellebemygt he stole my cadh and sent me nothing in return he is a wrthless punk....
Old 07-30-2006, 08:46 PM
thecarphotoguy1

Be careful if you ever buy from Proexhaust on eBay - keep copies of all messages you send or receive to/from them AND ALL PROOF OF PAYMENT DOCUMENTS. They said I didn't pay, when I'd already done so! I had my copy of the cashier's check & all eMails to them asking for their mailing address! Unfortunately eBay seemed to automatically take the seller's side - neither will admit they were wrong! The funny thing is, I received the item only a couple of days after Proexhaust sent their challange for non-payment (looked to me as if they didn't record reciept of payment, but their Shipping Dept. knew that they'd received it)!
Old 12-31-2006, 08:31 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

saleenprototype99 took $500 from me on a deal for some wheels. Do not do business with.

SSSSCCAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR
Old 01-24-2007, 06:47 PM
RICOSWAVYDOG

WORTH READING TAKE NOTE

here is a copy of my dealing with hotrodsusa

on 9/21/06 i bought a brake kit and drill/slotted brake rotors from hotrods usa inc
hotrods usa is paypal varifide and protected
i payed them $774.38 instance online payment via paypal on 9/21/06
i still have not received what i payed for nor any money back
that i have requested since 10/26/06
i filed a claim with paypal as item not received on 10/26/06
on 11/14/06 paypal did not find my claim in my favor cuz i filed it wrong “so they say †paypal said even if hotrodsusa sent me a box of rock my claim would not be valid i ask paypal WHY the transaction stated for brake kit and dril/slotted rotors and all hotrodsusa ebay auction state free brake lines and valve when you order from them i was not buying the brake lines and valve nor did i even want or need it it was free as a gift for ordering the kit and rotors i did not pay for the lines and valve i payed for the kit and rotors as stated in the transaction i have never got what i payed for and paypal let them rip me off and that day gave my money back to hotrodsusa stateing theres nothing they could do for me paypal said i needed to file my claim as item not as discribed WHY i knew i was getting the free parts they were not what i bought and payed for
i called hotrodsusa on 11/14/06 and dean the owner said he would refund my money and put it in the mail that day i would get it before thanksgiveing have never got
when i ordered my kit from hotrods usa they told me i would have 2-3 weeks and for the long wait they would send me free as a gift for ordering the kit and rotors from them 2 brake lines and proporsnate valve a $30-40 value
1 week later i got the free parts
after 5 weeks of trying to get a tracking # from hotrodsusa for the kit and rotors i payed for
i got fed up and filed a claim with paypal for item not received
paypal didn’t honor my claim cuz hotrodsusa decitfully sent paypal the tracking # for the so called free parts they sent me leading paypal to believe i got what i payed for
paypal would not accept any pictures i sent them showing the 2lb box with the free parts in it and the tracking # still on the box. hotrodsusa told paypal there was a full brake kit and 2 brake rotors in it well over 100lbs items would never fit in a small box like that. i still have it too and all the e mails i sent to them and that was sent back also have docamented phone call
please help me i don’t know what else to do this company is getting away with fraud and even has a good rep on e bay leading people to believe they are safe ordering from them and paypal is letting them do this by not honoring my legitmate claim
they sell 100s of brake kits on e bay for differant cars but didn’t have the right kit for my car so i had to make my order by phone with hotrodsusa. so i can’t even leave negitive feedback on ebay to warn others of there decitful ways
i did file with the bbb on hotrodsusa telling them the whole story but hotrodsusa already has a dissatified report on them not answering claims filed against them and will not answer my legitmate claim either dean owner at hotrodsusa is a hothead and has even sent me nasty e mail claiming he don’t have my money paypal does. dean is mad that i filed a paypal claim on him for this transaction and because of that refuses to refund my money or send me what i payed for
this has caused me great stress for sure this is a scam hotrodsusa knows this payloop hold i can’t sleep thinking about it and how wrong this is and i feel paypal is wrong in not finding my claim in my favor
i have all the proff i need to prove everything i am saying is true
paypal does find anyway to not find a claim valid paypal really is the bigger crook here and in my case indorses internet fraud but i don’t care i just want my money back
i also have filed my story with the FTC and they say items ordered should be delivered within the time frame stated on sellers web site and must be delivered within 30 days i did send him a fax saying its ok to deduct the money for there so called free parts they sent me never got a refund

on 1 19 07i received a check from dean for $648 after he deducted money for the so called free parts i got and also he charged me taxes that was ilegal cause i don't even live in his state but only after i spen tthe money to fly up to washington state and track him down and found out he has about 16 businesses in his name and not at any of them and all his phone numbers are unlisted or just have a p.o box to them if this guy rips you off you are helpless he is very smart at hideing i had to go to the washington state D A 'S OFFICE TO REPORT HIM TO GET ONLY SOME OF MY MONEY BACK I HAVE BEEN REQUESTING FROM HIM SINCE 10/26/06 do not let yourself get riped off from dean at hotrodsusa you will never find him i never did i spent well over the $800 looking for him and no luck you will find the same fate DO NOT BUY FROM HOTRODSUSA DEANS A SMART HIDING CROOK AND WILL SCREW YOU IF YOU GIVE HIM A CHANCE

I HAVE A FILE A INCH THICK OF ALL THE TIME I CALLED HIM REGUARDING THIS ISSUE TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK ALL THE E MAILS HE SENT BACK TO ME AND I SENT TO HIM THIS WENT ON FOR MONTHS I HAVE TALKED TO HIM TELL I AM BLUE IN THE FACE HE JUST LAUGHS AT ME AND CUSSES ME OUT AND HANGS UP THE PHONE ON ME FOR MONTHS THIS WENT ON TELL I FINALY SPENT THE MONEY AND FLU UP THERE FRON PHOENIX AZ HE LIED TO ME OVER 20 TIME TELLING ME THE REFUND CHECK WAS IN THE MAIL I EVEN AT ONE TIME HIRED A REPERSENITIVE FOR ME TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT SENDING ME MY REFUND HE TREATED HER THE SAME WAY JUST LAUGH ABOUT IT AND HUNG UP ON HER EVERYTIME SHE CALL HIM AND ALSO WOULD LIE TO HER TOO THIS IS A REAL BAD MAN BELIVE ME YOU WILL WANT TO STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM DEALING WITH HIM AS POSIABLE

[IMG]local://upfiles/59479/49723FF03DC8498F8819E65266EAA295.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-25-2007, 12:28 AM
boomerman
1st Gear Member

I bought a C&L intake from A_Sixer and he kept me informed of the transactions and shipped it out quickly.
Great person to deal with. [sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 09-05-2007, 03:47 PM
QbonStang95GT
2nd Gear Member

I bought some rims from shawnhuffman. He kept me informed with everything. great seller i trust him
Old 11-10-2007, 12:57 PM
94Yellow50
4th Gear Member

i bought everything needed for a T5 swap from 97targa...great transaction..got him the money n he shipped it out that night..arrived in like 4 days...an thats including the weekend..great seller in my opinion
Old 04-02-2008, 08:26 AM
coloradochris

I bought complete EFI from rltlss great communicator and fast delivery. I say if he has what you want buy from him. Thanks!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 09:56 PM
hammernuts

Default RE: Good/Bad Buyers and Sellers/mr bodykit.com?

MRBODYKIT.COM
anybody had any dealings ?
hopefully in canada.....although i'd welcome any advice from the south

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Good/Bad Buyers and Sellers