4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

WOW I SUCK!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 02:53 AM
Silver4.6
3rd Gear Member

Default WOW I SUCK!!

Wow do I suck, I'd like to say sorry to everyone on this site because I SUCK! I am totally addicted to my stang and spending money on it! its not only my daily driver but my hobby...I would love soo much to keep adding perf. parts to it, butt right now I cant risk breaking anything...soo it makes me want to lean away from the perf. parts and just make my car look good. The only problem is that I want my car to be fast! I would killll for my car to be fast, butt at the same time I cant do it! What the heck should I do?? should I just add a couple goodies to my car to make it look really nice, oor should I wait it out, buy a beater car and then work on my baby more?? I'm stuck! once again I'm sorry I cant make up my freakin mind! my stang has me going crazy!
Old 02-29-2004, 02:56 AM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

Default RE: WOW I SUCK!!

u dont suck man...dont know why u say that....heres my motto...dont build your car up...add hp and fix whatever brakes
Old 02-29-2004, 02:59 AM
Silver4.6
3rd Gear Member

I dont know man I already f'ed up one tranny, thank god it was under warrantee still, otherwise my car would have been sitting for a couple weeks....thats what keeps me from doing more
Old 02-29-2004, 01:04 PM
N2OJunkie
I ♥ Acer

You need a Psych eval dude........you sound out of control.Calm down and go slow, step by step, take slow deep breaths........I have done my mods in a Span of 2 yrs, one by one, checking if they work or add any perf at all........Good luck, and remember, there are other things in life more important than modifying a Mustang, have a life ..
Old 02-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Silver4.6
3rd Gear Member

yea deff, I stressss bigggg time every so often when i cant make up my mind and such. All I need to do was to go to have sex and go to sleep, I'm all set now haha
Old 02-29-2004, 09:26 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

I think you need a blunt to chill....nothing wrong with pouring all your time and money in to the car
Old 02-29-2004, 09:30 PM
04ShakinSteed
I ♥ Acer

Dude, chill out. Listen, you do your mods one at a time as your funds will permit. Hey I just got mine in October and I've done a few things here and there but I'm gonna have it for a very long time. I want to do all kind of things to her but I'll take it in time. I think you need to do the same.
Old 03-01-2004, 05:19 PM
N2OJunkie
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Silver4.6

yea deff, I stressss bigggg time every so often when i cant make up my mind and such. All I need to do was to go to have sex and go to sleep, I'm all set now haha
good for you..thats what I am talking about......[8D]
Old 03-01-2004, 06:22 PM
hotrodman
I ♥ Acer

dont streess out dude,,that sucks ,,not you ,,smoke a blunt,,,,i dont drive my cobra much,,so theres not much i can hurt if i dont drive it much ,,thats my motto,,,save up and make it bad all at once ..or get a 2004 cobra ,,with a gold card...amer, express.. no limit card ...
Old 03-01-2004, 07:18 PM
T_stang
4th Gear Member

That dont suck Hun alot of us are addicted to Mustangs Ive owned 12 that should show you Im totally addicted>>> And am looking for #13 right now got others helping me ( atleast they say they are ) LOL but not to worry theres nothing wrong with you . Just have fun

Quick Reply: WOW I SUCK!!