4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUU

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 03:28 AM
ricekiller2003
3rd Gear Member

Default AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUU

Ok, so I'm going west on International Speedway back from a cruise...

I pass the bike shop across from Yeoman's Ford, then move along the white cynderblock apartments on the right (800 block), and I hear a yell.

I see four large rock projectiles thrown at my car! I hear a "clunk, clunk, clankity clunk" as the rocks bounce off my car...

I screeched the tires and came to a stop...I yelled "WTF! WTF!", looking around for who did it...but the kids took off before I could even notice anything happened. I could only distinguish that it was some 16 yr. old males in jeans...

This is where it gets great...I called the police, they said they had earlier reports of this. They told me to pull right into the station. I went to the police station, and as I was giving the guy at the desk my info he gets a phone call. The police on patrol said they found 3 young males with jeans in the same area. The guy I was talking to said "That's what this guy describes them as". Then the officer said "is there anything else you can distinguish about them". I told him what I said before...and that was it.

THE POLICE LET THE KIDS GO!!! Because of lack of evidence that it was them......to sum it up, I have anywhere from $500 to $1000 of damage done to my car...guess what? My insurance deductible is $1000! Hooray! Those punk kids got away! All I can do is stare at my car and bang my head and cry from laughter! What are police good for huh?
Old 03-12-2004, 03:39 AM
TheGmKiller331
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUU

AWWWWWWWWW ****!Thats just bull****!

Man i feel for you big time i had the same happen to me luckily out of the 3500 in damage they did i had to foot 250 of the bill.Man that sucks.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:59 AM
n2o44
2nd Gear Member

what ******** , they just never worked for nothing yet .
Old 03-12-2004, 04:00 PM
cuco32

If those kids did it before, they probably will do it again. You can drive around with your handycam and maybe you can get them on tape or get a good look at them. I would do it for a 1000 paint job.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:19 PM
yellow4.6
2nd Gear Member

Damn that makes me mad!!! I'd love to beat the heck out of them myself. How dare some punks damage what you paid you hard earned money for. ^&^%$! I'm sorry and I feel bad for you fellow 03 yellow driver.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Fat Nick
I ♥ Acer

If you know where it was and what they look like, go rent a car and buy renters insurance and take the car off road up the sidewalk and run over their punk asses.