Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.
Sponsored by Cruizin Concepts

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 06-08-2006, 07:56 PM   #21
IownaMustangNow
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to IownaMustangNow
Default RE: want it loud, what should i get?

wow umm loudmouths are definately deep . . .and they definately dont sound like crap . . u need to hear that sound clip of the completely slped GT... rediculous. .. if you want loud and deep loud mouths . . . 1's or 2's, just with loudmouth 1's you wont be able to hear yourself think . . .and i like that
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
SLP loudmouth 1 catback system
Steeda UDP's
3.73's
IownaMustangNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 07:58 PM   #22
Triisomy21
4th Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

This is not really true. When building a n/a 4.6L you need to be able to rev the **** outta it to make power.

However, IMO it is useless to put the bottom end kit in if all you are going to do is stage 2 cams and thats it. You might as well save your cash, forget the cams and shortblock, and go with a blower right off the bat.

EDIT: really really loud exhaust is really really cool for about 20 minutes, and it can quickly get really really annoying after that.

Good call. I wasn't thinking N/A.

I have to agree on the loud exhaust. I had a Bosal exhaust on my mazda 6 (v6) and it was quite annoying listening to the resonance inside the car.

The car was totalled and now I have Borla and while they are loud on the outside, they sound quite mellow from inside the car.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:27 PM   #23
99smokingt
1st Gear Member

personally i love my lm1's but not many other people do there are alot of ricers in my town and i have my lm's out the side yep that is right i have them turned out the side and just blast them in the windows of the rice rockets in town and i love it you will not be disapointed in the loud sound and the popping as you down shift it is the closest thing to having strip exhaust on the street in my opinion
99smokingt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:27 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement