4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Tricking out cars

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 03:06 AM
oxfordgt
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Tricking out cars

I feel that I need to throw my 2 cents in. I own an 04 gt and it is a full bolt on car. It has been alot of fun to modify it. I personaly modify my car for the fun and to see how fast it can be. I also love when ricers think they are fast and spool up their turbo next me. It makes me laugh but not as much as when I am looking at them in the rear view mirror. I don't believe in 20" wheels, big a@# wings and obscene paint jobs. Not just on mustangs but on any car, but those are not my cars and I have no right to say anything to them. I would never say that they look cheap because I know how much this hobby cost and how hard the work is.

So to the fool that started this thread (who either drives a V6 or an import) mind your buisness. No need to bad mouth the guys on here because you don't like what THEY do to THEIR cars.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:41 PM
bsteen81
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StriktlyGT

ORIGINAL: bdeuce

uhh no not really, it makes you look cheap by tricking out cars, ive had mine for 4 years and i still dont want to mod it

thank you
Not really sure why you're on the forum then if you don't plan on modding. Do you just feel like asking what your stock times might be? or maybe how often to change your spark plugs and oil? Like everyone said, modding is for personalization. If you don't want to ever do anything to your car why would you want to be on here reading about others "being cheap". Personally I plan on building up my car with speed, then looks. New Hood (cobra), spoiler (steeda) and DD rims. Maybe even lambo doors [8D] if it's fast enough to shut people up.

Just my .02
Yea!! But dude, please let me try and talk you out of getting lambo doors. I know its your car and you can do your thing but it looks really bad! Do what you want but I'm just tryin to help you out here!
Old 06-17-2006, 11:57 PM
stang2000
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mvr

i dont understand why people buy cars that they dont like the way they look so they have to put all these body kits and rims and different hoods on it. id rather buy a car that i think looks good stock, and has a little kick to it. thats one of the things that draws me to the mustang gt.
BECAUSE I'M CAR CRAZY!!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 11:13 AM
StriktlyGT
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bsteen81

ORIGINAL: StriktlyGT

ORIGINAL: bdeuce

uhh no not really, it makes you look cheap by tricking out cars, ive had mine for 4 years and i still dont want to mod it

thank you
Not really sure why you're on the forum then if you don't plan on modding. Do you just feel like asking what your stock times might be? or maybe how often to change your spark plugs and oil? Like everyone said, modding is for personalization. If you don't want to ever do anything to your car why would you want to be on here reading about others "being cheap". Personally I plan on building up my car with speed, then looks. New Hood (cobra), spoiler (steeda) and DD rims. Maybe even lambo doors [8D] if it's fast enough to shut people up.

Just my .02
Yea!! But dude, please let me try and talk you out of getting lambo doors. I know its your car and you can do your thing but it looks really bad! Do what you want but I'm just tryin to help you out here!

The doors are just a thought. Like I said, I'd need to be REALLY fast to pull it off, i'm talking LS1 spanking, cobra beating, Knight-rider-in-pursuit-mode fast. People would be much less willing to tell a story about how they got whooped by a mustang with Lambo doors. I know I wouldn't talk trash about a ricer with a 3ft tall wing if he put 6 car lengths on me LOL
I guess I have a little ricer in me after all. I've never seen them in person, but they do look kinda cool in the pictures. I'll most likely forget about that anyways, I probably shouldn't waste that kind of money on something that won't make me any faster, after all mod money doesn't grow on tress......at least not the ones in my neighborhood.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:31 AM
Triisomy21
4th Gear Member

I don't see this thread going anywhere. It's like talking to a wall. Can we close it?