4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

More mature

Old 06-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Black_sunshine
2nd Gear Member

Default More mature

Scince I got my 03 GT I have been going to lots of car shows and talking to lots of Mustang owners(at shows and on line) of all ages.And thay all seem much more mature than ppl who own camaros/firebirds of import tuners for that matter.Is it just me or Is the Mustang like the performance car for responsable mature ppl.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:18 PM
ASUSMC
4th Gear Member

Default RE: More mature

As far as the Chevy and Mopar guys go. Take a trip to the street strip section and talk to some of those guys. Especially the ones that have been around a while. If they come on here and start fights instead of give good advice they are banned. The import TUNER scene is cool too. RICERS are not cool. TUNERS are usually well built cars that have a purpose. RICERS.... not so much.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:48 PM
Black_sunshine
2nd Gear Member

mabey This should get bumped there
Old 06-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Locally, I've found Mustang owners to be retards and the F-body guys to be much more mature. I'm sure it varies everywhere.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:23 PM
blackbetty01
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dan04COBRA

Locally, I've found Mustang owners to be retards and the F-body guys to be much more mature. I'm sure it varies everywhere.
Mostly around here we have LOTS of 6 cylinder mustangs with girls. The GT's and F-Body's are usually older people. The retards that drive like they lost their mind tend to love the imports. Of course their is an exception to every rule.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

Pretty funny!!

The Import guys here are WAY less gay than the Mustang owners in my area. I've never been around or met a more ignorant group of people than a lot of the Mustang guys in my area.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:57 PM
06mustang88
3rd Gear Member

in my area, south central pa, it is mostly import guys that are around here. most of them are pretty cool. as for the mustang owners around here...they are all stuck up and just straight ********. i've got a lot of family in roanoke va and when i'm down there, i always get the "mustang wave". when you pass another mustang and they wave to ya. that just doesn't happen around here and it pisses me off to know that
Old 06-20-2006, 04:15 PM
krm486
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06mustang88

in my area, south central pa, it is mostly import guys that are around here. most of them are pretty cool. as for the mustang owners around here...they are all stuck up and just straight ********. i've got a lot of family in roanoke va and when i'm down there, i always get the "mustang wave". when you pass another mustang and they wave to ya. that just doesn't happen around here and it pisses me off to know that

If your wanting some people to wave at you, just take a trip to Texas. F'ing everyone waves down here.... Even my dog waves now... J/K lol..
Mustang people in Houston area are pretty cool. But i have to say 90% are chicks driving V6's
Old 06-20-2006, 04:23 PM
bsteen81
3rd Gear Member

Everywhere I have ever been, import owners are the super **** of the car world. They seem to think they have something to prove or to justify spending a college tuition on making an engine smaller than the bottle my soda comes in fast enough to keep up with a real muscle car. Even today, a dusche bag with a neon turbo, I know its not a true import but c'mon, same thing, tried to race me through the busiest highway in Tampa, wtf???? He must of cut off atleast 10 people and almost hit my car trying to show off that pos. I have not seen one single import owner act any other way. Thanks alot fast & furious ****! Now I'm gonna have to watch out for queers drifting along the local streets too! Back to the point, import owners feel they have to prove themselves to everyone else, Mustang owners and even camaro/firebird owners, know they have a fast car and most of the time dont feel the need to prove it, unless provoked by a douche bag, rice burnin, tin can wearing go kart.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:32 PM
mustdroptop
2nd Gear Member

Don't hold back Bsteen, tell us how you really feel.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: More mature