4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

after market pedals

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 02:41 PM
KartR31487
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: after market pedals

Heh, I'm glad someone brought this post up. Just yesterday, it was raining and I kept slipping off the clutch. My stock rubbers are busted!

I didnt know about the new pedal assemblies. Never had a reason to look.

Now I know.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:18 PM
mybrosride
1st Gear Member

just bought an 06 GT the other day. Mine is a manual and was thinking about getting a set of steeda billet racing pedals for my ride off a friend of mine.

Couple questions - how hard are these to install? also, i drive barefoot a lot and always when i'm wearing flip flops - so are they rough on the footsies?
Old 01-29-2009, 12:34 AM
dennis_112
3rd Gear Member

Wear shoes, I feel sorry for your car.
Your in the wrong section...and not to mention you posted on a very old thread...Mod lock this thread please. Start a new thread in the 2005-2009 section they dont have anything else better to do but make there sigs long and answer question's like this any way.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:33 AM
mybrosride
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by dennis_112
Wear shoes, I feel sorry for your car.
Your in the wrong section...and not to mention you posted on a very old thread...Mod lock this thread please. Start a new thread in the 2005-2009 section they dont have anything else better to do but make there sigs long and answer question's like this any way.
whats with you???? so im new to the forum mad a mistake and posted in the wrong area...... and i hate wearing shoes and dont think that should be any of your biz anyway...... dont worry about my car, its bougth and paid for... and i'll drive it the way i want to
Old 01-29-2009, 02:07 AM
Novanutcase
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mybrosride
whats with you???? so im new to the forum mad a mistake and posted in the wrong area...... and i hate wearing shoes and dont think that should be any of your biz anyway...... dont worry about my car, its bougth and paid for... and i'll drive it the way i want to
Don't worry about him. He's just mad because his car is yellow and it has a boss sticker on it! LOL!

Just kidding! LOL!

John
Old 01-29-2009, 07:29 AM
mybrosride
1st Gear Member

this is my first mustang and i hope it lasts me a long time. after seraching for a good forum and was told by a previous 03 owner that this would be great forum to join now I'm not so sure.....

i dont like having my butt chewed out by some guy, then yells "mods please lock" after i made a mistake by posting in the wrong area, and because drive the wrong gen mustang and sometimes drive without shoes.... damn
Old 01-29-2009, 10:39 AM
dennis_112
3rd Gear Member

I said lock the thread, so you could go to the right section and someone who KNOWS your car could answer your question. This Forum is the best, and there not much of a point to post here when we dont have the knowledge to properly help you. Take a joke. You wouldnt want stinky, sweaty feet all over you...
Old 01-29-2009, 11:12 AM
genesis
Former Sponsor

nice...
Old 01-29-2009, 05:23 PM
mybrosride
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by dennis_112
I said lock the thread, so you could go to the right section and someone who KNOWS your car could answer your question. This Forum is the best, and there not much of a point to post here when we dont have the knowledge to properly help you. Take a joke. You wouldnt want stinky, sweaty feet all over you...
my feet don't stink and don't sweat...... just b/c someone new tho happens to post in the wrong section apparently they get their **** chewed tho. and what gets me it by some guy who thinks he owns the place..... don't see MOD next to your name bro.......
Old 01-29-2009, 07:02 PM
yial

Isn't it against the law anyway to drive barefoot?

at least.. I know in PA it is.

And you might not be able to smell your feet, but your poor car can. ^_~

Quick Reply: after market pedals