4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

anyone have pics of a chin spoiler and a grille kit on a mineral gray mustang

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 03:09 PM
M1ke
4th Gear Member

Default RE: anyone have pics of a chin spoiler and a grille kit on a mineral gray mustang

ORIGINAL: GreyStang

That looks awesome! Umm, I heard someone say that they could do the grille delete *without* ordering the kit... just by pulling out the existing honeycomb grille & the chrome corral around the pony. is this possible?
if you could find some way to mount the horse i guess it would work but you dont have that black trim peice to fill in the gap so it looks like you just took the grill out
Old 07-19-2006, 03:19 PM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

Default RE: anyone have pics of a chin spoiler and a grille kit on a mineral gray mustang

A grille delete and chin spoiler will look good on any color mustang! why cant people understand this?!?
Old 07-19-2006, 03:50 PM
DR8907
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: M1ke

That looks awesome! Umm, I heard someone say that they could do the grille delete *without* ordering the kit... just by pulling out the existing honeycomb grille & the chrome corral around the pony. is this possible?
if you could find some way to mount the horse i guess it would work but you dont have that black trim peice to fill in the gap so it looks like you just took the grill out
here you go... from the V6 section

grill delete
Old 07-19-2006, 04:01 PM
ASUSMC
4th Gear Member

I want mineral gray now
Old 07-19-2006, 05:10 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

dont do it!! i attempted to do that, and ****ed up my stock grille, get the grille delete. plus it doesnt look good, you need the kit to make it look clean.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:15 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

if you are really tight on money, go for it. but it looks 100 times better to just get the kit. sorry for the double post
Old 07-19-2006, 05:37 PM
wwmost
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bigtom

What happened to your hood?
is it fully closed or is the camera angle making it look like that?
it was like that since i buoght the car. i need to get it fixed when i get my new hood. [:@]
Old 07-19-2006, 06:41 PM
MustangChris04
5th Gear Member

I have yet to see a mineral gray mustang on the road where I live.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:19 AM
fiad06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wwmost

ORIGINAL: bigtom

What happened to your hood?
is it fully closed or is the camera angle making it look like that?
it was like that since i buoght the car. i need to get it fixed when i get my new hood. [:@]
Is it too high because i read somewhere that there are something under the hood that you twist and it lowers the hood, or is it crooked?
Old 07-20-2006, 03:26 AM
wwmost
5th Gear Member

i think the owner before me did somthing to the hood. thats alright though. im gonna be purchasing a hood from www.carbonware.com cool people over there. good prices, you should check it out. tell them kevin sent you

Quick Reply: anyone have pics of a chin spoiler and a grille kit on a mineral gray mustang