4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Will i notice these mods?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 11:28 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Will i notice these mods?

ORIGINAL: efeezy

Well atleast i know 4:10 will help. Whos cares about rims ya there big but they fill the wheel well perfect. How can they slow you down that much its not that big of a differance. If you guys who flame big wheels could aford to put them on you car then mabe youd see there isnt much of a differance. Big wheels means nothing on performace and im not looking for quatermile times and oh my car is .3 faster then yours bull****.
Ok, now im not "flamin'" or anything but I guarentee I make more money in a month that you see only in a year, if even that, and I still wouldnt put 20" rims on my ride. Their just not for performance cars, but if thats what you're into then go for it. Just dont get mad when someone posts an opinion of something you posted in the first place. This is a place of advice as well as opinions. You threw it out there so expect someone to say something!

Have a good day/night.
Old 06-08-2004, 11:34 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

lol j why do you drive a gt if your so rich?
Old 06-08-2004, 11:39 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

not rich but make enough to be happy... and I wanted something to make the vette drivers look at me and be like "he aint got ****" I have had the car for 2 months and as soon as I slap a blower on it I will be happy and will be looking for vettes, I think I might put a blower on it in a month or so. I could have bought a vette but I noticed its all old people driving those. Im not old!
Old 06-08-2004, 11:50 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Im not rich by any means, but even if I were I would't buy 20" dubs - I'd buy like at least 24's

NOT!
Old 06-08-2004, 11:57 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

[sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif] You know what they say, "cant lose with twenty two's!" [sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif]
Old 06-09-2004, 12:03 AM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

mmmm, lemme try...

"You'll look like a dumb ***** with 24's"

mmmm, no wait lemme try again...

"You make my eye's sore with those 24's"

mmmm, one last time I swear....

"Even with 24's, you still can't score"

ok Im finished now, autographs after the show.
Old 06-09-2004, 01:44 AM
efeezy

ORIGINAL: nomocobra

the bigger the rim, the less rubber. the less rubber, lesser the traction. and im sure your 20s are quite heavy too
By the way im not trying to argue im just stating facts that not many people know because theyve never tried it.
Yes they are quite heavy but id wouldnt agree on lesser rubber lesser traction. Its the same width is it not. 255 wide would be 255 wide not matter the rim size. Even if its not the same i have better traction then i had with my stocks on.

ORIGINAL: 04mustang

Well atleast i know 4:10 will help. Whos cares about rims ya there big but they fill the wheel well perfect. How can they slow you down that much its not that big of a differance. If you guys who flame big wheels could aford to put them on you car then mabe youd see there isnt much of a differance. Big wheels means nothing on performace and im not looking for quatermile times and oh my car is .3 faster then yours bull****.
now comments like that i shake my head to.
Shake you head to what comment the one about my car is faster then yours by .3? Well if that bugs you hey i guess you know your that kinda guy hey.
Some people really do take it that serious [&:]
Old 06-09-2004, 01:46 AM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

the bigger the rim, the less traction. on my cobra, i had 18X10s....i spun in every gear....
Old 06-09-2004, 01:55 AM
efeezy

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Ok, now im not "flamin'" or anything but I guarentee I make more money in a month that you see only in a year, if even that, and I still wouldnt put 20" rims on my ride. Their just not for performance cars, but if thats what you're into then go for it. Just dont get mad when someone posts an opinion of something you posted in the first place. This is a place of advice as well as opinions. You threw it out there so expect someone to say something!

Have a good day/night.
For you i must say i threw in the ( if you could aford them) to get things going. Looks like i did. Im not talking about how much money anyone makes in a month compaired to my year and so fourth i just threw a smart *** comment in and your simple mind went off on it. Im not flaming either i just dont see why people cant talk about performace other then the rims. Id also really like to know how you think you make more money in a month then i make in a year. I guess your jobs really good cuz you driving a really expensive ride there. Holy sh*t 02 gt. Geez that much have cost set ya back 20k. Dam you make a lot of money. Ya i only have a 97 gt but im not the one here tryign to say i make all this money.

ORIGINAL: nomocobra

lol j why do you drive a gt if your so rich?
ummm when did i say im rich. just cuz i threw in the smart *** you if you could aford them. Perfict example of simple mind going off again. Funny thing if you guys are probly like in your 30s 40 and im a 21 year old laghing at how you guy act?
Old 06-09-2004, 02:04 AM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

ummm when did i say im rich. just cuz i threw in the smart *** you if you could aford them. Perfict example of simple mind going off again. Funny thing if you guys are probly like in your 30s 40 and im a 21 year old laghing at how you guy act?
im only 19...and i was talking to jdaniel.....

Quick Reply: Will i notice these mods?