4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Vids of the bucket from this Sat.

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 03:39 PM
Quick Shot xMLx
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Vids of the bucket from this Sat.

ORIGINAL: Rusmisel01GT

3395 isnt bad... you probably lost... almost 200 pounds?

By the way, DAMN!!! its funny to me that you launch at 6k rpm.

And im gonna ask this again, either you didnt see my last post or you are ignoring it... why do you not have a passenger headlight?

Again, BADASS CAR!!! Was there any N/A LS-1's taking you? Assuming you got a perfect run no missed gears?

Pretty much were you the fastest N/A car there?
People do that to get more air to the CAI. Kind of a "Ram-Air" for poor people. No idea if that actually does anything but a lot of different cars do the same thing.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Rusmisel01GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Quick Shot xMLx

3395 isnt bad... you probably lost... almost 200 pounds?

By the way, DAMN!!! its funny to me that you launch at 6k rpm.

And im gonna ask this again, either you didnt see my last post or you are ignoring it... why do you not have a passenger headlight?

Again, BADASS CAR!!! Was there any N/A LS-1's taking you? Assuming you got a perfect run no missed gears?

Pretty much were you the fastest N/A car there?
People do that to get more air to the CAI. Kind of a "Ram-Air" for poor people. No idea if that actually does anything but a lot of different cars do the same thing.
Thanks bud
Old 11-19-2006, 03:48 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

The headlight is out because my air filter is right there. I was FAR from being the quickest N/A car out there.... But definitely the quickest N/A 2V Mustang there.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:16 PM
slow99GT
3rd Gear Member

I am sure this has been asked before but what are your mods? nice car man!!! what all do you have done to your suspension to launch that hard. My car is lowered now(I know that doesnt help) but I plan on doing a drag set up this winter but I dont know where to start.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:41 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: slow99GT

I am sure this has been asked before but what are your mods? nice car man!!! what all do you have done to your suspension to launch that hard. My car is lowered now(I know that doesnt help) but I plan on doing a drag set up this winter but I dont know where to start.
Built motor, P51 intake, heads, cams, full exhaust, upper/lower CA's, 4 bolt C/C plates, JLT, 75mm throttle body, 30# injectors, stock MAF calibrated for 30#'s, tubular front k-member, 175lb coil overs, tubular front control arms, Eaton posi, Moser axles, ARP axle studs, spec clutch, aluminum flywheel, aluminum driveshaft, Meziere electric water pump, front sway bar removed, Strange adj. front struts and rear shocks, Ford C springs in rear, TA Performance rear end girdle, 4.10's, SCT tune with 6000rpms 2 step, MT ET Streets (26x11.50x15), skinnies up front, Weld Pro Stars, and the list goes on
Old 11-19-2006, 04:51 PM
Colorado_Mustang
5th Gear Member

When did you lose the stock driveshaft?
ORIGINAL: code3GT

ORIGINAL: slow99GT

Built motor, P51 intake, heads, cams, full exhaust, upper/lower CA's, 4 bolt C/C plates, JLT, 75mm throttle body, 30# injectors, stock MAF calibrated for 30#'s, tubular front k-member, 175lb coil overs, tubular front control arms, Eaton posi, Moser axles, ARP axle studs, spec clutch, aluminum flywheel, aluminum driveshaft, Meziere electric water pump, front sway bar removed, Strange adj. front struts and rear shocks, Ford C springs in rear, TA Performance rear end girdle, 4.10's, SCT tune with 6000rpms 2 step, MT ET Streets (26x11.50x15), skinnies up front, Weld Pro Stars, and the list goes on
Old 11-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Rusmisel01GT
5th Gear Member

He swapped them a couple days ago... and thats probably another reason, along with the cooling/exhaust you did your trapspeed was 3mph higher.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Colorado_Mustang
5th Gear Member

I think he changes his car more often than his underwear....not that it's a bad thing.

I'm waiting for the headers-only run...

He swapped them a couple days ago... and thats probably another reason, along with the cooling/exhaust you did your trapspeed was 3mph higher.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:17 PM
slow99GT
3rd Gear Member

You launch freaking hard man! I cant even launch at 2500 with out lighting up my DR's.. but mine are on 18inch wheels[&:]
Old 11-19-2006, 07:28 PM
beastzilla02
5th Gear Member

yeah u need to hit 11's! next time.

Quick Reply: Vids of the bucket from this Sat.