4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Lookie what I did this weekend...

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 08:31 PM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Lookie what I did this weekend...

Hey MD, I want to cut my antenna down a little also but I have heard I shouldnt with mine since the antenna wire spirals up the outside of it? Was yours like that also?
Old 09-07-2004, 09:20 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: vshayes

QUESTION FOR ALL YOU MEN OUT THERE......If a female was all over your shizzitt....would you turn her down and tell her you are tired????

Please go into detail with what you think is "all over your shizzett" LOL Some of us have different opinions. LOL
Old 09-08-2004, 01:56 AM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

LOL dun dun dun !!! [8D]
Old 09-08-2004, 08:18 AM
rtm
2nd Gear Member

Hey Md,

How is you reception now?

Todd
Old 09-08-2004, 09:49 AM
pichinco
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: vshayes

HEY I DIDNT SAY YOU COULD GET A GRILL DELETE!!!! Those are ugly as hell joe All this is I still didnt get any booty last night.....

QUESTION FOR ALL YOU MEN OUT THERE......If a female was all over your shizzitt....would you turn her down and tell her you are tired????
ROTFL!! I knew there was a reason I never wanted my wife on the forums!! hehe Just this kind of whiplash. Womens is mean jd. I know women. I married a women. Don' **** 'em off!!! <grin>

vshayes...Only once in 13 years have I turned her down because I was tired. NEVER again. Some how it's okay for you girls to say your tired, but not for us. Course in my defense, it was more of I missed the "signals" more than "she was all over my shizzitt".

I love it. Lover's quarrel on the forums....
Old 09-08-2004, 11:06 AM
vshayes
I ♥ Acer

LOL...I wont have a lovers quarrell w/ him again on the forums. I just love to mess with him.
Old 09-08-2004, 01:35 PM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

HEY I DIDNT SAY YOU COULD GET A GRILL DELETE!!!! Those are ugly as hell joe All this is I still didnt get any booty last night.....
Hey MD, the calipers look great and that toggle switch looks like it belongs there.

I have the mach chin spoiler on my broken a$$ ride...it's awesome looking and a breeze to install. You said one time how you didn't like the front bumpers on our cars...it totally fixes that deal.

The grille delete looks sh!tty though. First time I saw the Mach 1, I thought the grille was broken. It looks like something is missing and the pony looks stupid on that stick hanging out in the middle of nowhere IMO.

I replaced my antenna with a black one from a boneyard because it was starting to rust....did you shorten it just for looks or does yours vibrate in the wind too?

[sm=smiley16.gif]
Old 09-08-2004, 02:06 PM
rtm
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MikeHawke
The grille delete looks sh!tty though. First time I saw the Mach 1, I thought the grille was broken. It looks like something is missing and the pony looks stupid on that stick hanging

Hey! C'mon now.
I like the way the Cobra/Pony looks. It cleans the front end up.

To each his own I guess.

Todd
Old 09-08-2004, 02:29 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

I cut the antennae for looks, I didn't notice if it flapped in the wind or not - I just thought it looked gay and made my car look like it was remote controlled.
Old 09-08-2004, 04:24 PM
beezy
2nd Gear Member

I hate the stock honeycomb grille, the Mach 1 delete makes it look so much better. My friend also did the delete and chin spoiler to his GT it looks great. I did the delete and Steeda Cobra R style splitter

Quick Reply: Lookie what I did this weekend...