4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Eleanor has complications!

Old 09-08-2004, 06:14 PM
SilverGTV8
4th Gear Member

Default Eleanor has complications!

Well I brought my baby in for the TSB for the 3650 tranny on Tuesday morning. The dealership said it will be done Tuesday night. Called at 4:30, not going to be done, late wensday morning. Okay that's cool.

Call wensday (today) at 11:30, ummm it's not ready the tranny is still out of the car. It will be ready later this afternoon. (Damn!! I was hoping to get it during lunch.) Call back at 4 if you don't hear from us. K.

At 3:00 I get a call. The dealership. They have a problem[>:]. When putting the tranny back together the tech found another damaged gear[][sm=noooo.gif]. They have to order it[], it will be in thursday morning. They promise it will be ready for tomorrow night. Do I have to pay for it? Nope it will be covered.

What about a rental I don't have a car?

Umm we are all out right now, let me check again. [>:] Nope she is out.

Well I have no car and I start school tomorrow night and was told the change would only take a day. Now I have to figure out how to get home from school. I know it is not your fault and I want the car fixed right and not have to worry about the tranny anymore. But not having a car makes it very difficult for me.

We will try and get it done tomorrow, we are not expecting any more suprises and it should be ready. The tech went through the whole tranny and was not able to find anything else wrong. I will reserve a car for you if one becomes avaliable incase there are any other issues. We are very[sm=sorry.gif] and thank you for you paitence.

Suck part is I have been riding into work with my Dad. Not a big deal but he goes in earlier than I do, but I mountain bike on wensday nights, can't go tonight no way to get there, and I start school tommorrow night. How the hell am I going to get home at 9 o'clock at night when I live an hour away? Hopefully my girl will be able to bring me. Got to wait to call her till tonight. Her cell is not working again[:@]

Another day without my baby[&o], life sucks when you got no way to get anywhere when you need to.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:23 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Eleanor has complications!

KInda makes you appreciate your ride more eh?
Old 09-08-2004, 06:27 PM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

Default RE: Eleanor has complications!

Well I brought my baby in for the TSB for the 3650 tranny on Tuesday morning. The dealership said it will be done Tuesday night. Called at 4:30, not going to be done, late wensday morning. Okay that's cool.

Call wensday (today) at 11:30, ummm it's not ready the tranny is still out of the car. It will be ready later this afternoon. (Damn!! I was hoping to get it during lunch.) Call back at 4 if you don't hear from us. K.

At 3:00 I get a call. The dealership . They have a problem . When putting the tranny back together the tech found another damaged gear . They have to order it , it will be in thursday morning. They promise it will be ready for tomorrow night. Do I have to pay for it? Nope it will be covered .

What about a rental I don't have a car?

Umm we are all out right now, let me check again. Nope she is out.

Well I have no car and I start school tomorrow night and was told the change would only take a day. Now I have to figure out how to get home from school. I know it is not your fault and I want the car fixed right and not have to worry about the tranny anymore. But not having a car makes it very difficult for me.

We will try and get it done tomorrow, we are not expecting any more suprises and it should be ready. The tech went through the whole tranny and was not able to find anything else wrong. I will reserve a car for you if one becomes avaliable incase there are any other issues. We are very and thank you for you paitence.

Suck part is I have been riding into work with my Dad. Not a big deal but he goes in earlier than I do, but I mountain bike on wensday nights, can't go tonight no way to get there, and I start school tommorrow night. How the hell am I going to get home at 9 o'clock at night when I live an hour away? Hopefully my girl will be able to bring me. Got to wait to call her till tonight. Her cell is not working again

Another day without my baby , life sucks when you got no way to get anywhere when you need to.
I won't see mine for nearly a month...least I got a rental though. Good luck