4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

97 cobra motor in 00 GT body.

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Jsmith309
1st Gear Member

The motor is in. I need a couple fuel lines. Do something about these damn coils, and i got an alternator plug, just gotta splice it into the current harness. i also need a serpetine belt, and the upper radiator hose is slightly different. How do you delete them? pull off the intake? my bbk h pipe doesn't work either. nor does my k and N intake. He motor cranks over and has great compression so far.

The 2000 GT has Individual coils and the pre 99 cobras had 2 coil paks. THATS MY BIGGEST concern. I am about to rig **** up dawg!

Last edited by Jsmith309; 10-28-2009 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Stupid People.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:10 AM
Jsmith309
1st Gear Member

Old 10-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jsmith309
The motor is in. I need a couple fuel lines. Do something about these damn coils, and i got an alternator plug, just gotta splice it into the current harness. i also need a serpetine belt, and the upper radiator hose is slightly different. How do you delete them? pull off the intake? my bbk h pipe doesn't work either. nor does my k and N intake. He motor cranks over and has great compression so far.

The 2000 GT has Individual coils and the pre 99 cobras had 2 coil paks. THATS MY BIGGEST concern. ima bout ta ***** rig **** up dawg! (don't worry, im half black)
I wont worry because I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone else when they say that ignorant crap, Don't perpetuate the idea that a race or color is ignorant by using stupid idioms just because they've grown into cultural acceptance. It's still wrong and doesn't help anyone. You're not any cooler for saying it and trying to qualify by saying, "well I'm half black" is the dumbest and most offensive thing I've ever heard. Can you tell what half of a human being is black? Or white for that matter? What about the people who are 100% or 51%, did you think about their feelings and the way they must feel? No, I'm sure you didn't.... All you thought about was yourself. You make me sick.

Good luck, I hope other people can help you but I think you're a despicable human being and you wont get any help from me.

-Nerd
Old 10-28-2009, 12:20 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

https://mustangforums.com/forum/off-...f-updated.html
Old 10-28-2009, 12:40 AM
Jsmith309
1st Gear Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by sxynerd
I wont worry because I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone else when they say that ignorant crap, Don't perpetuate the idea that a race or color is ignorant by using stupid idioms just because they've grown into cultural acceptance. It's still wrong and doesn't help anyone. You're not any cooler for saying it and trying to qualify by saying, "well I'm half black" is the dumbest and most offensive thing I've ever heard. Can you tell what half of a human being is black? Or white for that matter? What about the people who are 100% or 51%, did you think about their feelings and the way they must feel? No, I'm sure you didn't.... All you thought about was yourself. You make me sick.

Good luck, I hope other people can help you but I think you're a despicable human being and you wont get any help from me.

-Nerd

Okay, I make you sick. You don't have to write a paragraph about it. I know the rules. Its pretty much the same for all forums. I'm gonna have to Improperly Rig some **** up; How does that sound? I just can belliev your reaction and I'm a "despicable" Human being for calling myself half black. Well news flash bub, I was raised by my african american mother with my older brother by herself. My fully caucasion father was rarely around. I Think you just ranted for nothing. But it's okay, every forum has it's ******* or 100% perfect human being who has never used a racial or gay slur in his/her life. I appreciated your help, and thanks.

P.S. I admit it was a bad joke.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:48 AM
motorman524
MF Informant

ibtl I like Your project.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Jsmith309
1st Gear Member

And by the way. It's 2009 No one really cares about what people ESP. anything racial. I've delt with it my entire like being predomaintly african american. I've heard some of the worst things ( including the "N" word) and it does not effect me. Especially dealing with these ingorant little "white kids" on xbox live. Oh wait, is that too demeaning for you? Cause i did ask most of them if they were white, and they all said that they were. I just laugh and tell them to grow up. If i can talk down my own race, so be it. It's just a tasteless joke.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:54 AM
Ehmark
3rd Gear Member

Free hp and less maintenance when removed guess it your call
Old 10-28-2009, 12:54 AM
Jsmith309
1st Gear Member

Cool

Originally Posted by motorman524
ibtl I like Your project.
Thanks, more pics soon. I jusat goota find my damned SD card reader to get the pics off my phone.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:57 AM
motorman524
MF Informant

I want to see em! I have a fox but with all this 4v talk lately I just may have to do a little swap myself!

Quick Reply: 97 cobra motor in 00 GT body.