4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

2003 Laser Red Vert

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 02:06 PM
piledriver
Banned

Default 2003 Laser Red Vert

Hey guys, I just got back from visiting NJ, were home was until 3 years ago when I decided to retire in the Myrtle Beach area of SC. I had some work done on my Mustang while up there; quite a bit really; almost 12K's worth. I an now up to about 59K, counting the 28.5K I paid for her new in 2003. I can now officially say that I am done modding my car. My tuning guy from Crazy Horse Racing did all the work. I had her intercooled, re-pullied, re - belted, he put in bigger injectors, a new fuel pump, Fatter rear tires, went back to the stock 327's, I would have run out of gear in the 1/4 running the old 373's. Of course I had her re dyno tuned also. my Paxton2000 is capable of supporting 800hp, and I am right about there. The car is WAY to fast. I have a $1200 GPS excelerometer, it tells me I am covering the quarter way into the 10's. I think I can safely say that there are VERY few, if any, cars out there that can beat me at the track; at least cars that are street legal. My Mustang has ALL the stock interior; everything. I redline in 4th gear @ about 145mph, and when shift into 5th, she keeps right on pulling. I was out on Rt.701 down here in SC, not a car in site, just a couple of miles of flat straightaways that you could see down the road forever. My Speedo only goes up to 150mph, but I had her in 5th gear @ 5000rpm... that figures to be about 165-167mph. With the top down. I won't do that again, but I just had to know. My GPS said I hit 100mph in way less then 8 seconds. It's just too bad that all those "Supercars" have a top speed of 200mph. I can tell you this though, they are in for a shock when I leave those Lambo's in my rearview mirror up to 140 or so. Cruise Night in the Summer at Myrtyl Beach is crawling with Vipers, Lambo's, Farrari's, you name it.... am I gonna have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by piledriver; 03-09-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:55 PM
piledriver
Banned

Originally Posted by piledriver
Hey guys, I just got back from visiting NJ, were home was until 3 years ago when I decided to retire in the Myrtle Beach area of SC. I had some work done on my Mustang while up there; quite a bit really; almost 12K's worth. I an now up to about 59K, counting the 28.5K I paid for her new in 2003. I can now officially say that I am done modding my car. My tuning guy from Crazy Horse Racing did all the work. I had her intercooled, re-pullied, re - belted, he put in bigger injectors, a new fuel pump, Fatter rear tires, went back to the stock 327's, I would have run out of gear in the 1/4 running the old 373's. Of course I had her re dyno tuned also. my Paxton2000 is capable of supporting 800hp, and I am right about there. The car is WAY to fast. I have a $1200 GPS excelerometer, it tells me I am covering the quarter way into the 10's. I think I can safely say that there are VERY few, if any, cars out there that can beat me at the track; at least cars that are street legal. My Mustang has ALL the stock interior; everything. I redline in 4th gear @ about 145mph, and when shift into 5th, she keeps right on pulling. I was out on Rt.701 down here in SC, not a car in site, just a couple of miles of flat straightaways that you could see down the road forever. My Speedo only goes up to 150mph, but I had her in 5th gear @ 5000rpm... that figures to be about 170-180mph. With the top down. I won't do that again, but I just had to know. My GPS said I hit 100mph in way less then 8 seconds. It's just too bad that all those "Supercars" have a top speed of 200mph. I can tell you this though, they are in for a shock when I leave those Lambo's in my rearview mirror up to 140 or so. Cruise Night in the Summer at Myrtyl Beach is crawling with Vipers, Lambo's, Farrari's, you name it.... am I gonna have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
161 views... not one response. Not even the obligatory " you suck " comment. I thought you guys were mostly a bunch of good guys; Anyway, guess what???? No responses??? That just proves to me that you all are a bunch of jealous People. Too bad for you. Jealousy is a horrible thing to live with. I am glad I'm not you. I pity all of you poor SOB's. It's too bad you poor guys gotta live with your el cheapo bolt on Cars. Oh, what "CIA" should I buy? Should I get " underdrive pulleys "? What about a " 75mm Throttle Body "? Please , give me a break. All 161 of you guys are a bunch of Wanna be guys who don't have a pot to **** in. There are plenty of other Forums around here that appreciate a well done Mustang that borders on SuperCar Status; for a mere 50 or so K. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Later crybabies!! By the way, if I am not banned for this, rest assured that ANY negative comments on what I think is a positive response to my original post, you will be sent to my " ignore " list. LOSERS.

Last edited by piledriver; 03-21-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Lokota
2nd Gear Member

Have fun cpt. Butt hurt
Old 03-21-2012, 09:07 PM
stevednmc
3rd Gear Member

Ohh...sorry. Is this what you're looking for? Wow whatta car! you are the man! We bow down to you and your awesomeness?

Sorry dude, but im sure all of us that read your bragging post were real happy for ya and figured you were happy enough for all of us, so we didnt have to tell ya.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:24 PM
Schmalgar
3rd Gear Member

What the hell? I just found this thread for the first time, and was digging what I was reading about your car. Then I got to the second post and saw the fricking crying and name calling. I lost respect for you, and lost my desire to say anything nice about your car. You have ensured that all of us jealous babies will now have nothing nice to say about your car. It's a shame though.

You pity us SOBs? You call us LOSERS? I pity you for being an apparently retired man, who pitches a toddler type tantrum when he doesn't get the attention he wants. I guess this is negative, so add me to your ignore list. Not that I imagine I'd ever want to say anything to you again anyway.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:45 PM
JC316
4th Gear Member

Wow, so you are bragging about having 59K in a mustang built after 1970.... Congrats, you have more money than sense. You are bragging about going 167 MPH on a public road with the top down..... You are bragging about mods that you didn't do yourself..... Not to mention how poorly written and hard to read your post is. Congrats, I guess.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:26 PM
piledriver
Banned

Originally Posted by Lokota
Have fun cpt. Butt hurt
f.o. lokota you're a immature little man. ignorelist.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:29 PM
piledriver
Banned

Originally Posted by stevednmc
Ohh...sorry. Is this what you're looking for? Wow whatta car! you are the man! We bow down to you and your awesomeness?

Sorry dude, but im sure all of us that read your bragging post were real happy for ya and figured you were happy enough for all of us, so we didnt have to tell ya.
oh ok mr. gealous, sorry you don't have a pot to **** in. maybe when u become a man, things will start to look up for you. ignored.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:32 PM
piledriver
Banned

Originally Posted by Schmalgar
What the hell? I just found this thread for the first time, and was digging what I was reading about your car. Then I got to the second post and saw the fricking crying and name calling. I lost respect for you, and lost my desire to say anything nice about your car. You have ensured that all of us jealous babies will now have nothing nice to say about your car. It's a shame though.

You pity us SOBs? You call us LOSERS? I pity you for being an apparently retired man, who pitches a toddler type tantrum when he doesn't get the attention he wants. I guess this is negative, so add me to your ignore list. Not that I imagine I'd ever want to say anything to you again anyway.
Schmalgar sounds like a disease that grows under your *******. Hope every thing clears up for you. ignored.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:41 PM
piledriver
Banned

Originally Posted by JC316
Wow, so you are bragging about having 59K in a mustang built after 1970.... Congrats, you have more money than sense. You are bragging about going 167 MPH on a public road with the top down..... You are bragging about mods that you didn't do yourself..... Not to mention how poorly written and hard to read your post is. Congrats, I guess.
That's right, I probably do have more money than sense... my wife and I leave for Monte Carlo three weeks from today, we'll stay there as long as we want, too. I must be in the wrong forum; the one for 30 something poor people who didn't know enough to save when they worked. Must suck living paycheck to payckeck. JC316... what's that stand for? Jizz Collector? Ignored.

Quick Reply: 2003 Laser Red Vert