4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

My silver N/A BEAST GT is for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 08:51 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Default RE: My silver N/A BEAST GT is for sale

ORIGINAL: tripsevn7

hell if my christmas bonos is what it is supposed to be, i will be getting with you code, got a strong offer on the 88 ws-6 dust catcher and i might sell the 93 gt to another guy .. my driveway=used car lot these days
Well, keep it in mind. the car will come with some new goodies that the Mrs. got me for Christmas. Also, the Stang just got a new tune on it complete with a 2 step set up for 5K rpm launches. It has been on the dyno for over a week getting tweaked. As of last Wednesday, she put down 342RWHP and 351RWTQ N/A. The tuner said there is a little more left in her, possibly 3-5 more HP.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:14 PM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

i dunno i saw a video of a C6 with a orangish paint job (i forget the color but see it on a few SS') and it has a cam in it and it sounds absolutely amazing. its real loud but just at idle it sounds like a bad *** car. then it shows the kid going down the street and its packing some serious power with just a cam and exhaust. much more potential.

lemme ask-

why not a Cobra? i mean not to say the c6 is anything less but i can see you making a Cobra into a 9 second monster. or why not a fox body with a terminator in it. i have seen a few of those. some nice LX's with 700 horsepower 03-04 Cobra engines in them
Old 12-18-2005, 09:38 PM
JonBeast

ORIGINAL: DILO2001GT

i dunno i saw a video of a C6 with a orangish paint job (i forget the color but see it on a few SS') and it has a cam in it and it sounds absolutely amazing. its real loud but just at idle it sounds like a bad *** car. then it shows the kid going down the street and its packing some serious power with just a cam and exhaust. much more potential.

lemme ask-

why not a Cobra? i mean not to say the c6 is anything less but i can see you making a Cobra into a 9 second monster. or why not a fox body with a terminator in it. i have seen a few of those. some nice LX's with 700 horsepower 03-04 Cobra engines in them
Read the thread....he and the misses are going to get a 92-93 coupe and drop in a short block and juice it.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:46 PM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: code3GT

hell if my christmas bonos is what it is supposed to be, i will be getting with you code, got a strong offer on the 88 ws-6 dust catcher and i might sell the 93 gt to another guy .. my driveway=used car lot these days
Well, keep it in mind. the car will come with some new goodies that the Mrs. got me for Christmas. Also, the Stang just got a new tune on it complete with a 2 step set up for 5K rpm launches. It has been on the dyno for over a week getting tweaked. As of last Wednesday, she put down 342RWHP and 351RWTQ N/A. The tuner said there is a little more left in her, possibly 3-5 more HP.
How big of a nitrous shot are you gonna be able to safely run on that setup??? I mean, what shot would you run while you drive it everyday etc?
Old 12-18-2005, 10:22 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

How big of a nitrous shot are you gonna be able to safely run on that setup??? I mean, what shot would you run while you drive it everyday etc?
If I were to go really crazy, it would be a direct port with a 2 stage set up. 50-75 shot at WOT with a first gear lock out and a 150 shot on a button.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:27 PM
dan
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustangchippy90

What happened to you man? Did a vette hit you in the head? I like corvettes too, but don't kick ur steed to the side. Soup that puppy up! I've seen mustangs kick a Viper's butt. What's happened to you man? Do we need to throw you in rehab? SRT-4s and vettes are the enemy!
"Soup that puppy up"....He, he that's funny. And what do you suggest I do???? This should be good.
perhaps a TB/plenum and under drive pulleys would give you a few extra horse to hold you off from getting a vette...
Old 12-18-2005, 10:35 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

ORIGINAL: dan

ORIGINAL: mustangchippy90

What happened to you man? Did a vette hit you in the head? I like corvettes too, but don't kick ur steed to the side. Soup that puppy up! I've seen mustangs kick a Viper's butt. What's happened to you man? Do we need to throw you in rehab? SRT-4s and vettes are the enemy!
"Soup that puppy up"....He, he that's funny. And what do you suggest I do???? This should be good.
perhaps a TB/plenum and under drive pulleys would give you a few extra horse to hold you off from getting a vette...
There is NOTHING else I can do to this motor. I do not want a S/C (been there, done that with my 2000 GT). Like I said, there is nothing more to do. I am at the limits with a 2V.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:52 AM
Matts00GT
4th Gear Member

Do you have a turbonator in your intake? DIDNT THINK SO!