4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

OFFICIAL MUSTANG CRASH THREAD.........

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 08:24 PM
boyntonstylez
1st Gear Member

Default RE: OFFICIAL MUSTANG CRASH THREAD.........

Well this is the second time my poor little pony has been victim of retarded people. Some of you may know in November (4 days before 'Thanksgiving') some idiot decided to take off my front bumper and hood. No damage to frame and a fairly easy fix. Now Tuesday, some other freakin moron decided to turn right from a left turn lane. Smack... front bumper to my rear quarter panel. He had the nerve to say it was my fault... police laughed at him. Got the estimate today and talk to the body shop, they are going to fix all the dings and dents, then spray some new paint on her for 500 more. Not bad considering I was going to get it done next week for more. Well enough with babbling, heres the pics....

Old 05-25-2007, 06:46 AM
Mez
3rd Gear Member

This was a very odd wreck .. with my truck .. and this drunk mexican guy in a ford truck .. I'll just show you the pictures and let you ask questions haha .. this happened right in front of Lowe's motor speedway if any of you have ever been to my hometown for a race... this guy was drunk and speared a gaurdrail right through the center of his truck .. really odd.. then my truck slid under the gaurd rail .. and thats all that happened... cop said if i was in the mustang it would have been a different story .. probably would have take my head off .. thank God i was in the truck and the gaurdrail bounced off the hood into theglass the over the top of the truck ..it was really weird that my truck evenwent under thegaurdraill .. dude tore up like a quarter mile of thiscrap before he stopped .....

Truck as is ..

Old 05-30-2007, 12:29 AM
96GT226410
CSMG Moderator

I was driving on some back roads back home in Jersey and I hit black ice on a turn. There were a bunch of trees right on the side of the road and behind them was a 30ft. drop off. Thank God I stopped when I hit the trees. I loved this car, though.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Primussucks2k
1st Gear Member

+1 MOVE TO CALIFORNIA! Think about it folks, no hassle with the ice! no hassle with swaping tires around, no hassle with snow. rains once in a blue moon. basically, you can drive your baby the way it was supposed to be driven any time of year. and you dont have to spend all that money on stupid repairs or on mods for the winter time. thats money that you can use to mod your car.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:12 PM
Lombardo05
2nd Gear Member

yeah and when u get caught street racing in cali they crush your car...
Old 10-24-2007, 07:24 PM
JJcarrier281

I drove my mustang though its first winter... Hit a mailbox. Next summer went out and bought a truck. Mustangs never going to see snow again.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Nelson21
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Lombardo05

yeah and when u get caught street racing in cali they crush your car...
Not true, thanks for posting though.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:49 PM
speedstang06
4th Gear Member

yeah, its true in one part anyway, i watched it on the news a couple months ago, they crushed a couple civics for street racing... I'm sure if you google it you can find it.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:53 PM
MU71L4710N
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: speedstang06

yeah, its true in one part anyway, i watched it on the news a couple months ago, they crushed a couple civics for street racing... I'm sure if you google it you can find it.
friend here lived in cali his whole life and he told me the exact same thing, so im fairly sure its true. are they gonna crush EVERY car that races? probably not. thats a LOT of paperwork and hassle for them. most states the cops can impound your car and take you to jailif they catch you racing. how often does that really happen though? ive been cought a few times, let off with a warning twice and got a 255$ racing ticket the other time.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:41 PM
rthouck
2nd Gear Member

How about this? Who's parting out the wrecks? I could use a grey center console. I wanna update my 00 to a 01 or newer center console. Also I want the newer side scoops.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL MUSTANG CRASH THREAD.........