4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

BBQ Grill!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 03:33 AM
Novanutcase
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: BBQ Grill!

ORIGINAL: sxynerd

Can we tail gate on your grill now? Lets grill up some Brats! You seriously made a grill out of a expanded? We own Mustangs not DSM's. When I had my GSX and on the DSM forums every other how too was a Home Depot special. You just ruined your car. YOu should be banned for stupidity. I think someone else did the same thing a few weeks ago, maybe you guys should join Fisttaface in the alternative lifestyle section.
Easy Tough Guy! I didn't say I was going to keep it! I just had some time to play around and the metal supply wasn't open so I tried it out first to see what it would look like! I see so many guys with mustangs go the easy route and just bolt everything on. I wanted to try something different. Sorry it's not your cup of tea but maybe you need to lay off the steroids for a while!

John
Old 01-01-2008, 03:52 AM
Rader99GT
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Novanutcase

ORIGINAL: sxynerd

Can we tail gate on your grill now? Lets grill up some Brats! You seriously made a grill out of a expanded? We own Mustangs not DSM's. When I had my GSX and on the DSM forums every other how too was a Home Depot special. You just ruined your car. YOu should be banned for stupidity. I think someone else did the same thing a few weeks ago, maybe you guys should join Fisttaface in the alternative lifestyle section.
Easy Tough Guy! I didn't say I was going to keep it! I just had some time to play around and the metal supply wasn't open so I tried it out first to see what it would look like! I see so many guys with mustangs go the easy route and just bolt everything on. I wanted to try something different. Sorry it's not your cup of tea but maybe you need to lay off the steroids for a while!

John
[sm=funnypostabove.gif], haha ROID RAGE! [sm=bicker.gif] [sm=headbang.gif] [sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]... but hey now... thats sxynerd you talking to, ya better watch it [sm=nothatway.gif]
Old 01-01-2008, 04:24 AM
Novanutcase
3rd Gear Member

No disrespect intended! Just giving as I'm getting! LOL!

John
Old 01-01-2008, 04:25 AM
Rader99GT
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Novanutcase

No disrespect intended! Just giving as I'm getting! LOL!

John
I understand. I just thought the whole Roid thing was funny
Old 01-01-2008, 04:34 AM
MACH5IVE
3rd Gear Member

Being up at 4:30 in da a.m. FTW!
Old 01-01-2008, 04:40 AM
Rader99GT
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: MACH5IVE

BIG +1 on that one! More like FTMFW! [8D]

But are you just waking up, or have you been up all night like me? [sm=sleeping.gif]
Old 01-01-2008, 04:43 AM
MACH5IVE
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Rader99GT

But are you just waking up, or have you been up all night like me? [sm=sleeping.gif]
Just got home a lil while ago from a new year's bash and im feeling to go to crash out! I take it you've stayed up too..
Old 01-01-2008, 04:45 AM
Rader99GT
I ♥ Acer

Oh yeah!! Was with the g/f till around 1 and she left so I rode around in the stang for a while, then came home and got on the forums. haha what a way to start the new year no???

Just got home a lil while ago from a new year's bash and im feeling to go to crash out! I take it you've stayed up too..
Old 01-01-2008, 04:47 AM
Rader99GT
I ♥ Acer

Oh yeah!I was with the g/f till about 1, and she left, so I rode around in the stang for a while, then came home and got on the forums. What a way to start off the new year no??
Old 01-01-2008, 04:47 AM
Rader99GT
I ♥ Acer

Oh yeah!! Was with the g/f till around 1 and she left so I rode around in the stang for a while, then came home and got on the forums. haha what a way to start the new year no???

WOW!! Accidentally quoting you and not saying anything FTMFL!!!

Quick Reply: BBQ Grill!