4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Little punk ass kids.. (56k beware)

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Nelson21
1st Gear Member

Default Little punk *** kids.. (56k beware)

So over the weekend I had my driver side window completely bashed out. Apparently my whole neighborhood got shot up and here is the damage. Now my question to you is, is anyone here an LEO? I got the license plate number and would like to know if someone could run it for me. For legal purposes and/or alittle payback. Don't **** with my car. With a $500 deductible I don't think I should get the insurance invovled, so it's going to be all out of pocket. Here's the damage:

Old 04-22-2008, 08:52 PM
speedstang06
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Little punk *** kids.. (56k beware)

dang, sorry to see. I just dont see how that can be considered fun...

last year at my apartment we had a group of lil mexican kids running around doing the same thing. They even completly smashed a 70's vette. I wish I could have caught them...
Old 04-22-2008, 08:52 PM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

hey man, check with your insurance....glass claims are usually different than collision and usually WAY cheaper...

sucks about the car though!!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:53 PM
black35th
4th Gear Member

Wow man sorry to see that....but at least they didnt do something to the paint or slash your front seats or steal anything. I 100% agree that it's wrong, you should'nt f*ck with someone else's things. How much is a new window gonna cost?
Old 04-22-2008, 08:57 PM
ColinGT
4th Gear Member

So you got the kids license plate? If you went up to a cop and told them the story theyy shoudl be able to run it right there in their car.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

DAmn thats going to be fun to clean up
Old 04-22-2008, 09:37 PM
blownbayou
3rd Gear Member

you will have glass in there FOREVER!!!! That sucks!!!! Had my Hood fly up on my Formula one time and smashed the Windsheild. Two years later I was still finding glass in that thing.

Look on the bright side though.......Insurance will pay for you to get a new window and you will get the one with the GOOD adhesive on the regulator. You oughta take out your other one too just to get that new window [8D]

Later
Old 04-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Chubstang
5th Gear Member

wow, what is wrong with people. The last few days people have just sucked. I keep getting randomly yelled at or flipped off from people I don't know. Firday we were pushing a car into the bay at my work and some kid drove by and yelled "peanut butter ****er" why? I don't get it. Then the last two days just sitting at a light someone drove by and flipped me off. Kind of on topic I guess, but hopefully you'll catch the meat heads that did it.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:45 PM
blee69mustang
4th Gear Member

ahh man bro that sucks, i hope you find those punks that did that to you.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:12 PM
ripped camel
4th Gear Member

That's why I garage my beast. I refuse to move anywhere I can't garage it since the little punks here egged my truck twice a few years back. Did over $1500 in paint damage! Even though I caught them, the police wouldn't do anything because they said it was their word against mine! Gotta love justice in this country!

The week I got the stang they missed it with an egg by less than a foot. After that I cleared out the garage, and that's my baby's new home.

Sorry about your misfortune! Don't forget, wear all black, don't forget gloves, and blankets are fun to throw parties!

Quick Reply: Little punk ass kids.. (56k beware)