4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

twin turbo kit finally completely arrived

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 01:55 PM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

Default twin turbo kit finally completely arrived

so i got the piping a couple weeks ago and my exhuast side housings finally arrived last friday. so i started on installing the kit saturday and by sunday night i almost have it completely done. all i gotta do left is run the turbo oil and drain lines and put the air filters on them. lol. the kit looks amazing yet it required some cutting of my car to make the turbo's fit that i was not told of before i purchased the kit.... and they didnt send the right size bolts for some of the stuff either. i am back at school but im going to try and get some pictures that i took with my phone up of the install!!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:03 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

Default RE: twin turbo kit finally completely arrived

FINALLY!!!!! its been forever. get that shizz installed and post up video's
Old 07-21-2008, 02:06 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

That $h!t is going to be badass!!!!!! Can't wait.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:07 PM
contentsunderpressur
5th Gear Member

I'm glad you finally got it all but I can't believe they took so long. On top of that they didn't give you all the info on the kit and sent you the wrong bolts! Customer service appanently sucks but I hear those are some power making kits!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:16 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

I'm just glad that more and more 2Vs are out gunning our bigger 4V brothers! lol
Old 07-21-2008, 02:31 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

I'm just glad that more and more 2Vs are out gunning our bigger 4V brothers! lol
lol go to the SVT section of the forums, so many blown/sc cars.

and not just the stock termis ofc.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Dilireus
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: racer02GTstang

so i got the piping a couple weeks ago and my exhuast side housings finally arrived last friday. so i started on installing the kit saturday and by sunday night i almost have it completely done. all i gotta do left is run the turbo oil and drain lines and put the air filters on them. lol. the kit looks amazing yet it required some cutting of my car to make the turbo's fit that i was not told of before i purchased the kit.... and they didnt send the right size bolts for some of the stuff either. i am back at school but im going to try and get some pictures that i took with my phone up of the install!!
WTF?!? I ordered mine before you! How did you get your housings first? I'm still waiting on mine. [:@] I've called them at least 3 times a week for the last 2 months. Last month when they sent the tubing, I was told the housings were included. Yeah, right. Ever since then they haven't given me a straight answer. Now, the excuse is that they're back ordered (WTF, since February???). My car is in the shop right now getting everything installed, but it's kind of hard WITHOUT THE FRICKIN EXHAUST HOUSINGS! The tubing does look great, but there's no excuse for taking more than 5 months when we were quoted 8 weeks. Of course that was before they got our money. I have a feeling they have some cash flow problems. Either that or they're just incompetent at running a business. Yes, I'm pissed.

I also got their fuel system for $1,600 and ended up redesigning the layout considerably, which entailed replacing almost all of their steel-braided line. They never did get me a set of fuel rails that fit my car and I finally gave up and bought some from UPR. I easily have $2,200 in this fuel system alone right now. And to top it off, the @&*$! fuel pump died after running for only 20 minutes! I just sent it back to MagnaFuel for warranty repair. This has not been a good experience.

At least you got your stuff. How does everything fit? Any problems with rubbing or other parts being in the way? Did you get the kit with the long tube headers?
Old 07-21-2008, 03:15 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SVTeeshirt

ORIGINAL: mylongvictor

lol go to the SVT section of the forums, so many blown/sc cars.

and not just the stock termis ofc.
JUST LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT DAMN YOU!!!!! lol
Old 07-21-2008, 05:32 PM
blee69mustang
4th Gear Member

damn... thats gonna be one bad *** stang once its all one. im gonna wanna see vids of that..
Old 07-21-2008, 05:49 PM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

yea, the car is almost done....

the reason why i got my exhuast sides faster was i called and bitched them out on the phone for about an hour till they finally would listen to me and send my parts.

Quick Reply: twin turbo kit finally completely arrived