4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

How to: upgrade your 94-04 Mustang with new shift boots and armrest cover!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 03:39 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

How often do you guys check our WHAT'S NEW PAGE? Not too often I think, am I right?

But what if I told you that you can get some new leather parts FOR FREE just for giving us a chance to add something new to this page? The manner in which we have devised almost all of our products is that once we have a person interested in getting our leathers for their car which we do not support at the time, we offer them to send their current, stock items to us to use as templates. And to express our gratitude for such an effort, we do give our leather goods FOR FREE, in exchange for an installation write-up along with some after-installation pictures. It's THAT SIMPLE

Interested? Let me know

And in case you just find something for you at RedlineGoods.com, here's a 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Friday, June 28th: 9O1GA48Z8E4. ENJOY!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-22-2013, 09:21 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

2010+ Mustang day is TODAY!

It means that all parts we offer for 2010+ Mustangs are 20% CHEAPER!

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com/CarOfTheDay.php and SAVE 20% TODAY!

Not a 2010+ Mustang owner? No problem! It's a MUSTANG WEEK so every day we pick different Stang as a Car Of The Day so remember to drop by at www.RedlineGoods.com/CarOfTheDay.php to check what and when we have for Your Stang

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-23-2013, 12:12 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hello guys, just to remind you
RedlineGoods.com is the ultimate place to go for custom upgrade to your interior!

Whether you want to show your support to your favourite sports team or you just want to express yourself through your car, at RedlineGoods you will find everything you need to do it right.

Please see below just two examples of a fully custom works we have recently done for our customers.

As soon as you decide to have something this cool for yourselves, please remember to use this discount code: 9XDS1UJ5690 - it'll give you 10% DISCOUNT on all orders placed until Tuesaday, July 30th!

Please also note our ShowPrideInYourRide program for all our customers who help us grow with a 50% REFUND to grab!

Have a great week!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 08-14-2013, 06:46 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

I know you may find below photos irrelevant but I just want to show you how you can upgrade cheap-looking glossy plastic interior trims with buttery soft italian leather enriched with the stitching of your choice

This is one of our latest developments - a set of Mini dash covers in classy white/red color combo for those who prefer leather to cheap plastic

Like it? I know it is not always possible to upgrade all dashboard with leather but in case you find something for you on our website, here's something for you - 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Aug. 21st: 91M6JLD4Z63

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com :-) and Take Pride In Your Ride

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-10-2013, 05:01 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Guys, I thought you might be interested in what we have just purchased

Why do we need it? Because we want to expand our portfolio of Mustang products - I hope I will show you our custom dash cover for 05-09 Mustang around the end of next week

Together with A-pillar covers and some custom leather door trim - yes, we are working on those parts also

And now the best part - he first three customers who pre-order any of those parts before they are officially released will get 30% refund upon good quality photos of the items installed

Oh, and here's something for you in case you'd just like to order domething else: 917XYR25O1S - it'll give you 10% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme till Sept. 17th

See you at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-11-2013, 09:01 AM
99 GT vert
5th Gear Member

how custom do you guys do i am doing an auto swap in my 03 cobra and will be running the hurst quarter stick shifter and was wondering if you could add a hole in it to fit the lever that goes in the front of the shifter? and how much would this be to have it done in black leather with sonic blue stiching?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/huu-3160009/overview/
Old 09-13-2013, 04:51 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi

I think that instead of us making a hole (which is of course easy to do) you should make this hole yourself - I don't think we can place it properly. As slong as shtock boot height will work. If you feel the boot should be resized in some way to accommodate your new shifter, please let us know so that we can work out some solution together

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-13-2013, 05:00 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi

I think that instead of us making a hole (which is of course easy to do) you should make this hole yourself - I don't think we can place it properly. As slong as shtock boot height will work. If you feel the boot should be resized in some way to accommodate your new shifter, please let us know so that we can work out some solution together

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-13-2013, 09:29 PM
99 GT vert
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hi

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

i am not sure if stock height will work or not since the shifter is not mounted yet but should have it done soon. my biggest concern with just having me cut the hole it that the lever that goes in the hole i need is the shifter release lever so every time i take the car out of park it will put some wear on that cut and i am afraid that the hole will just wear bigger could this be something i could send back and have you stitch it up to reinforce the area that was cut?
Old 09-16-2013, 09:01 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

I think we can find an easier way.

Once you have your new shifter installed you can measure the location of the point where the release lever hole should be. The hole will have to have quite a large clearance so we'll have to make it much wider than the lever width. This way, even if your measeremet is not 100% precise, eht boot should work.

What do you think?

take care

Jack

Quick Reply: How to: upgrade your 94-04 Mustang with new shift boots and armrest cover!