4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Switched to the other side *PICS INSIDE*

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 09:04 PM
NinjaMonky
1st Gear Member

dude I love these gto's only thing preventing me from picking one up is its extreme weight issue, but they look sick and have awesome potential. congratz!
Old 05-16-2010, 09:25 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JayC
Nice Grand Am.
lolz. beat me to it.

i would've at least gotten the 6.0
Old 05-16-2010, 09:32 PM
antiv6
5th Gear Member

Gtos are nice cars, i love the interior, the seats are comfortable. I would have at least gotten a manual though.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Nice Grand Am.
haha word... For some reason I can not like these cars, They are uber ughlee. 13k for a car that has over 50k miles just dont seem all that great to be either,Not hating at all just putting my opinion down. I like the color and the interior is nice but other then that I would have bought a low mileage WS6 for that much.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Pohatu18
2nd Gear Member

Nice Grand Am.
Thats what I told my GM buddies before I got one
Old 05-16-2010, 10:11 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Nice Grand Am.
Man... see its comments like that, that make me like the Goat athought i totally agree lol. Everyone things it looks like a slow sixxer. It flys under the radar undetected and can shell out some serious power if you wanted it to. It's fairly responsive as well, though i've never drove an auto. Nice car you got there never-the-less. Great car imo to shut up rich stiffs driving 3series bmw's or if you did have the 6.0 and mods could smoke a porshe boxer & let us not forgot the ricer community (they needed a showout)

Last edited by sonicx; 05-16-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
Man... see its comments like that, that make me like the Goat. Everyone things it looks like a slow sixxer. It flys under the radar undetected and can the stuff to shell out some serious power if you wanted it to. Great car to shut up rich stiffs driving 3series bmw or if you did have the 6.0 and mods could smoke a porshe & let us not forgot the ricer community (they needed a showout)
Oh'Wheally ?????

I just think that them cars are hideous, I like the G8 GT's alot more. Yeah they can haul *** when modded but they are so fooogly.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:21 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by Mr Graystang
Oh'Wheally ?????

I just think that them cars are hideous, I like the G8 GT's alot more. Yeah they can haul *** when modded but they are so fooogly.
I'm not saying there rad looking, rather a "dark horse" sleeper if your into street racing. There not that bad either down the strip; hold their own. GM has made some mistakes.... hence the GTO chasis. Couldn't made bank if there were at least designed to look semi-retro. No offense but i think the last generation 96-02 camaro's aren't that great looking as well. But each to their own. I still wouldn't mind have a GTO.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:22 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

I LOVE GTO's! Id get the 6.0 hood though...looks a lot meaner. I mean they're roomy and full of power!

Good pick up!
Old 05-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
I'm not saying there rad looking, rather a "dark horse" sleeper if your into street racing. There not that bad either down the strip; hold their own. GM has made some mistakes.... hence the GTO chasis. Couldn't made bank if there were at least designed to look semi-retro. No offense but i think the last generation 96-02 camaro's aren't that great looking as well. But each to their own. I still wouldn't mind have a GTO.
I could not agree more with that , the last good looking camaro that was made was the 72. Now the Trans Am ! thats a whole nother story, The WS6's are just plain sexy looking. The hoods just look mean as hell, Im glad the op picked up a car he likes Im just saying if I was in his shoes I would pick up a 02 WS6 with a lot less miles on it but your right tho to each there own, Its the best looking grand Am I ever seen.

Quick Reply: Switched to the other side *PICS INSIDE*