4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Switched to the other side *PICS INSIDE*

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 10:22 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

I dont think the GTOs are ugly at all. I love the Australian design of cars. I hope Ford brings over the falcon 1 day.

sometimes simple is better. When I find a job better suited for my skills im def gonna jump on a GTO for a DD. Way more practical than the Mustang. Ill always have my Mustang(grad present from my momma) but I dont see me hauling around a family in a mustang you know.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by H0SS302
I dont think the GTOs are ugly at all. I love the Australian design of cars. I hope Ford brings over the falcon 1 day.

sometimes simple is better. When I find a job better suited for my skills im def gonna jump on a GTO for a DD. Way more practical than the Mustang. Ill always have my Mustang(grad present from my momma) but I dont see me hauling around a family in a mustang you know.
I agree the falcon is sick looking but the GTO just looks to round and too plain, I can see having one for a family car with some go but to call them sexy IMO is nah.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Pohatu18
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 945LSTANG
who knows man. one thing i do know is that i have yet to be impressed by one.
Ive been impressed with many GTOs at the strip stock and modded everytime I went. Mustangs on the other hand I was unimpressed with 4.10s, full exhaust, full intake v6s running high 14s. And Termis running low 14s while my measly 2v was running mid-high 13s.

It just depends where you are and what kind of crappy drivers you see.

Last edited by Pohatu18; 05-18-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:35 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Pohatu18
Ive been impressed with many GTOs at the strip stock and modded everytime I went. Mustangs on the other hand I was unimpressed with 4.10s, full exhaust, full intake v6s running high 14s. And Termis running low 14s while my measly 2v was running mid-high 13s.

It just depends where you are and what kind of crappy drivers you see.
exactly. GTOs are not slow.. they are heavy, but capable of low 13s for a very mediocre driver.

If I wear you, I would find an LS2 intake/heads and swap em with a cam and ull be over 400 to the wheels with JUST those. The only thing I dont like about the A4 goats is the gearing on it. those things get ****ty GM.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Dteal23
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mr Graystang
The ugliest 2v on this forum will always look 100x better then them ugly *** GM family cars. (exluded after market rice kits via envader, Stalker and such). Ls1 nutt swinging still amazes me, Ohh there so fast so it does not matter if they are ugly as sin, Thats like bragging about a ugly fat girl being so tight. Also Stock new edge's are some of the best looking new edges around (yeah yeah so they have wheel gap).
how am I an Ls1 nutswinger? because I said you have the ugliest car on the forum? LMAO!!! Did I say anything about how fast they were? If i wanted one I would have bought one instead of modding my car, buying a second bike, or my nice house. You sound like a damn idiot... you one of those mustang owners that think you drive god gift to cars? tuh... get a clue...

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-18-2010, 12:04 AM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

LOL yea.. its like you cant talk about an LSx car without someone getting all twitterpated. I dont care what anyone says, the LS motors are engineered exceptionally well. God help us if they ever evolve it into a different series of motor. The LT motors are neck n neck with 2vs, the LS series in stock form hang with almost every production mustang up until 2011. and modded are a HANDFUL. The next series will fuggin obliterate lol.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Dteal23
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by H0SS302
LOL yea.. its like you cant talk about an LSx car without someone getting all twitterpated. I dont care what anyone says, the LS motors are engineered exceptionally well. God help us if they ever evolve it into a different series of motor. The LT motors are neck n neck with 2vs, the LS series in stock form hang with almost every production mustang up until 2011. and modded are a HANDFUL. The next series will fuggin obliterate lol.
when you can just add a cam, ported heads, gears, 150 shot and a tire and run mid 10's you have a badass car I dont give a F@ck what you say. god forbid someone gives respect to something other than our mighty GT's
Old 05-18-2010, 12:16 AM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dteal23
how am I an Ls1 nutswinger? because I said you have the ugliest car on the forum? LMAO!!! Did I say anything about how fast they were? If i wanted one I would have bought one instead of modding my car, buying a second bike, or my nice house. You sound like a damn idiot... you one of those mustang owners that think you drive god gift to cars? tuh... get a clue...

[IMG][/IMG]
I have the ugliest car on the forum ? have shlt in your eyes (but thats your opinion and I respect it) ? Oh and my mustang is gods gifts to cars man dont you know this?? The DSG paint cuts 1/2 a second off of qaurter mile runs. I never stated that you were a nutt swinger but you obviously felt guilty enough to throw your self in that category. This in the Internet dude, quit taking it srsly and way to stretch your E weenie with you bragging about your purchases. I sound like a idiot ? Im not the one telling someone to STFU because they are putting there opinions out there. All I am saying is that them cars are butt ugly and I think my mustang GT (the ugliest car on the forum because I dont ride the trend of buying the same set up as everyone else on the forum) looks better then a Gm goat. Yes I think it stupid that people on a Mustang forum talk crap about cars they have or had because they bought a car that they thought was sooooo fast and had no education about it all and was butt hurt when they got whomped on by a turbo 4 cyl car. Quit sucking the LS sac and go over the GM forums if you love them cars so much, DO I have to agree a majority of people who like the OP's car ? no and if I dont OMG YOUR IDIOT Graystang.

Last edited by Mr Graystang; 05-18-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:19 AM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Old 05-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

yeah that pic is funny when it is directed at someone who is trying to correct every single error on the net. ... not trying to hijack the thread so OP grats on the purchase man, I still say its ugly.

Quick Reply: Switched to the other side *PICS INSIDE*