4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

4.6 general chat

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 03:46 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

i enjoy marijuana when im stressed.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:49 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sailorflavor
Does anyone else ever feel like they are not doing anything in their life? Like they have lost control of everything that means anything to them? I'm so lost right now. :'(
I definitely know where your coming from. Iv been on a wild ride this past year. I went from making a whole heap of money to being laid off 2x, then making 9 bucks an hour at discount tire. A week and a half after i get the job I find out I need to have ankle surgery for a broken fibula that happened in high school years back. Out of work for 4 months while it heals.. Now im working for a forensic engineering firm slowly starting to rake in the cash again.

I just proposed to my gf, now fiancée, so I finally feel like things are starting to settle down in my life. Its been one crazy *** year.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:49 PM
tbirdscwd
5th Gear Member

Does anyone else ever feel like they are not doing anything in their life? Like they have lost control of everything that means anything to them? I'm so lost right now. :'(
Sorry to hear that bro. Gotta find what makes you happy and start making steps towards that
Old 11-18-2010, 03:56 PM
sailorflavor
2nd Gear Member

Yea well in order to step towards what I want I will have to figure out a way to make money on the side of being in the military. I don't make enough to do what I want which is own a home and get out of this apartment. Obama and the government just doesnt care about us. (military)
Old 11-18-2010, 03:59 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

I enjoy a good fvck when I'm stressed. Sailor, I don't think Obama will make it for another term which should bode well for you, just ride out the rough waters and all will be ok.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:02 PM
sailorflavor
2nd Gear Member

god i hope so crash. we need another republican that was ex military so that he can raise our wages instead of **** on our pay raise and give us the minimum required like obama
Old 11-18-2010, 04:05 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Yea well in order to step towards what I want I will have to figure out a way to make money on the side of being in the military. I don't make enough to do what I want which is own a home and get out of this apartment. Obama and the government just doesnt care about us. (military)
Entrepreneurship is the way out my friend. put an add out for yourself on CL. Any skills that you have advertise them. I build PCs for ppl all the time, thats what im good at. If your willing to work hard there is a lot of things you can do. Clean peoples houses, cars, manual labor type stuff is always easy money.

On a side note, back to my sob story lol.. I just changed my major also from mechanical engineering to something else. That sucked. I definitely had to swallow my pride with that one and just wake up and smell what was there. The biggest disappointment was the fact that I can do it, I just dont have the time to study for the classes. The teachers at my school are lazy and expect you to teach yourself. Wouldnt be a problem if I didnt have a full time job and bills.

Hopefully when I get my degree I can go back to school and take 1 class at a time and finish my engineering degree. I wish I would have went to A&M where the teachers are FAR better. I think the outcome would have been more advantageous for me. Oh well lol
Old 11-18-2010, 04:10 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Been there, I've changed my major way too many times, at least you're still young, it'll just take a little bit longer to finish. With my goals, I still have probably 5 more years yikes!!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

god i hope so crash. we need another republican that was ex military so that he can raise our wages instead of **** on our pay raise and give us the minimum required like obama
Im also kinda lost on what direction to go in since my last 10+ years was in the military but I recently got put out for medical reasons. I still get paid from them I just dont know any other job i want to do I in an odd way kinda got used to deploying overseas to be honest. As far as the "President" thing I would say hell blame it all on him if the government in the U.S. was a dictatorship type but we are far from that its democracy in the U.S. he isnt just ruler of all and everything he says go he proposes things and many ppl around/under him yay or nays it. Its easy to blame it all on him though or you could blame it on the former President for borrowing BOAT loads of cash just days before the current President was sworn in. Its just not a one way street I would drive down.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:21 PM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

Even when I was a privat back in 2000 I wanted extra money I didnt expect President Clinton to throw it at me I went ahead and got a job on the side Myself working at MCI to burn up spare time to make extra. Its an option of sayin government this or government that or take your own steps in life to get yours by any means. Motivation, Determination, sometimes you have to take charge and not wait on Ol' Sarge to give you this or tell you what to do. Come up with a plan for whatever your self goals are and excecute Killer!

Quick Reply: 4.6 general chat