4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Wrecked....

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 08:50 AM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

Thanks hp we got our eyes on thoses tokicos found them on LMR $279 not bad at all i figured them to be more haha as for springs i looked at the pro-kit and i was wondering about the ford racing springs? heard ppl arent having to get cc plates when going with FR....... is the quality there? if its just the drop difference that would be fine with her cause its not going to be a track car just a street car that she does drive hard when she wants to have fun haha
Old 01-09-2011, 05:49 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

Hmmm... I have heard a lot of good AND bad things about eibach springs, but not too many bad things about frpp c springs...

But i have also seen someone who barely got a drop with the C springs and then someone who was slammed after installing the c springs... So either someone was lying to me, or something was wrong hahaha

There are a lot of different springs you can purchase... Do your research... Many people say the eibach's sag, but not everybody
Old 01-10-2011, 05:45 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Originally Posted by Bladerunner
The Eibach Pro Kit springs don't sag at all.Some of the the older model Eibach Sportline springs had the sagging issues not all but,before I bought my Eibach Pro Kit springs I called Eibach and they said that the issue with the Eibach Sportline springs sagging has been fixed and I belive them because my friend
bought the newer Eibach Sportline springs and they didn't sag even after they
settled in.I have only read excellent reviews on the Eibach springs aspecially
the Eibach Pro Kit springs.Compaired to the stock 4X4 height my drop with
the FRPP "C" springs was 1"-1.25" total and I thought that these springs were
harsh.I love the overall ride of the Eibach Pro Kit springs.
Dude how can you make a comparision on springs on a mustang when yours is imaginary just like your WRX. He must be going by the dreams he has about them. TROLL
Old 01-10-2011, 06:17 PM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

so after looking at bumpers..... trying to decide between the 99 and 03 cobra bumpers.... question i have is about the fog lights and what itll take to hook up the cobras?
Old 01-24-2011, 12:37 PM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

so we got door last week and getting the bumper cover next week as well as the side skirt. we are moving a little slower that we would have liked to but with weather, work, and school time is hard to come by. local body shop will paint bumper door and skirt for $250.00 didnt think that was to bad!