4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.
Old 10-08-2015, 01:15 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Interior Guides
Print Wikipost

What the heck is a Mach 1000 sound system?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 03:48 PM
Racin8de

Sorry bout you mama, she is in a much better place.. Deciding whether I wanna stay in with this forum, so far seems like there's a lot of knowit alls in here that spread lies. thats how all the attacking started on me... Not that I care, but a couple members were telling a kid his Mach 1 stereo wasn't factory, when it was..I know I have the exact car. No worries, things take time, you may wanna grab a napkin when I do post some real pony images, you may drool...
Old 04-20-2016, 03:50 PM
Racin8de

Micropenis though? really? wow you a strange puppy
Old 04-20-2016, 04:12 PM
Chromeshadow
3rd Gear Member

Aw such a man calling another man a Newb... ha ha.. This thread is filled with a bunch of whiny women ... It's be one thing if they had nice rides to back their man pleasers up, so far the only two to comment both own ****boxes and give Ford a bad name.... Carry on Ladies
You've managed to **** on some of the smartest, most experienced and helpful people here, good luck if you ever have real question.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:39 PM
Tom Boismier
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Chromeshadow
You've managed to **** on some of the smartest, most experienced and helpful people here, good luck if you ever have real question.
No concern there. He obviously has all the answers. For everything. In every situation. For every one of us wimmenfolk. He's made his momma's basement up to look real nice too!
Old 04-20-2016, 05:49 PM
Racin8de

Originally Posted by Chromeshadow
Well you so called most experienced ran your mouths to me, you don't know me, If I wanted help I would have asked.. I don't need your help, in fact I guarantee you I would help every one of you.. I was helping a young kid that was being called a idiot and I replied then you mouthy know it all tried to throw you weight around like your king ****s.. I forgot more than half of you, I will post images and when I do, then maybe you can finally shut your mouths, ya's act like a buncha good old boys trying to intimidate me. Really? Please, I came on this forum to get a gear ratio. I don't hang around here and act like billy badass's with JC whitney mustangs that look like they belong in a circus.. Enough said.. I'm far from tough, but **** any one of you yap like women.. I gurantee any one of you my salary doubles yours... Like I said, I'm not hear to prove anything, maybe you should mind your own business unless I'm directing a message to you.. Now who's lives in their mommies basement? I'm thinking the five mouths on here that ain't nothing but a bunch of circle jerking cowboys... with that said.ya'll have a good day.. ya hear? Degenerates... you fcks are the ones that ruin it for the younger kids, like trying to extort their lunch money.. ha ha fcking losers !!!!
Old 04-20-2016, 05:52 PM
Racin8de

Originally Posted by Tom Boismier
No concern there. He obviously has all the answers. For everything. In every situation. For every one of us wimmenfolk. He's made his momma's basement up to look real nice too!
Hey Tom, your the only one that seems to know about your mama's basement, I bet she's the one that had to cosign for that God forsaken ugly Mustang.. Louvers, ha ha those went out when the best part of you ran down your mama's leg !!!
Old 04-20-2016, 06:00 PM
Tom Boismier
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Racin8de
Well you so called most experienced ran your mouths to me, you don't know me, If I wanted help I would have asked.. I don't need your help, in fact I guarantee you I would help every one of you.. I was helping a young kid that was being called a idiot and I replied then you mouthy know it all tried to throw you weight around like your king ****s.. I forgot more than half of you, I will post images and when I do, then maybe you can finally shut your mouths, ya's act like a buncha good old boys trying to intimidate me. Really? Please, I came on this forum to get a gear ratio. I don't hang around here and act like billy badass's with JC whitney mustangs that look like they belong in a circus.. Enough said.. I'm far from tough, but **** any one of you yap like women.. I gurantee any one of you my salary doubles yours... Like I said, I'm not hear to prove anything, maybe you should mind your own business unless I'm directing a message to you.. Now who's lives in their mommies basement? I'm thinking the five mouths on here that ain't nothing but a bunch of circle jerking cowboys... with that said.ya'll have a good day.. ya hear? Degenerates... you fcks are the ones that ruin it for the younger kids, like trying to extort their lunch money.. ha ha fcking losers !!!!
Confused about dates, still upset about a 4 year old offense, certain that you're smarter, richer and just plain BETTER than anyone else, talking about how great your stuff is but just can't come up with the proof.

Are you SURE you're not Donald Trump?
Old 04-20-2016, 06:01 PM
Tom Boismier
1st Gear Member

Hey Tom, your the only one that seems to know about your mama's basement, I bet she's the one that had to cosign for that God forsaken ugly Mustang.. Louvers, ha ha those went out when the best part of you ran down your mama's leg !!!
Pretty sure her grave doesn't even have a basement. Maybe you forgot that in the past 45 minutes or so.
Old 04-20-2016, 06:10 PM
Tom Boismier
1st Gear Member

Please, I came on this forum to get a gear ratio.
You must have misspelled gear ratio pretty badly in the search bar to have ended up resurrecting a 4-year old thread about stereos.

Oh, and here's a ratio. 3.27 to 1. Enjoy! Happy to help!
Old 04-20-2016, 07:18 PM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

what the hell is happening here

this guy bumps a 5 year old thread to call someone who hasnt posted on this board since may of 2014 an idiot

then isnt smart enough to realize why people are making fun of him.... this is gold jerry, gold