4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.
View Poll Results: 04' Cobra or Boss 302
04' Cobra
31.11%
Boss 302
68.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

04' Cobra or Boss 302?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Hangwire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbaxWQLa00

That sheet is gonna ****ing fly ese!Wheres a smiley with a sombrero hat when you need one.
its a well known fact that All races drive sports/muscle cars. Im black and im into muscle cars and bikes and cars with normal size rims is that suprising?
Old 03-03-2011, 03:20 PM
turbo232
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Rockwell28
Im black and im into muscle cars and bikes and cars with normal size rims is that suprising?
not really. i have found that most people who aren't ghetto or trying to be ghetto arent into huge wheels on cars. although, some cars dont look bad with 20 inch wheels.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

I would Love to meet ya Hangwire. wish I was still Stationed/living in Fayettville/Ft. Bragg. I woulda met ya at the track there on freaky fridays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJd4qJSJre8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUIaX...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnYpe...eature=related
Old 03-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by turbo232
not really. i have found that most people who aren't ghetto or trying to be ghetto arent into huge wheels on cars. although, some cars dont look bad with 20 inch wheels.
If its a large size vehicle and the 20s fit the look of the body its fine. My car has 17s and the truck has factory 20s on it. looks just fine but I wouldnt slap 26s on the truck and 20s on the car.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Hangwire
4th Gear Member

its a well known fact that All races drive sports/muscle cars. Im black and im into muscle cars and bikes and cars with normal size rims is that suprising?
I would Love to meet ya Hangwire. wish I was still Stationed/living in Fayettville/Ft. Bragg. I woulda met ya at the track there on freaky fridays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJd4qJSJre8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUIaX...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnYpe...eature=related
I think you honestly would like to meet me. The best part of that being that you would realize the shallow stereotypes above are completely wrong. Not one little drop of the post I made said anything along the lines of "LOL minorities don't drive Mustangs and all black people drive Caprices with 24s." I'm sorry that somehow thats the message you got out of that. I found the way that guy said what he said to be incredibly funny so I posted it. I imagine you find some things that white trash say funny too, I guess that makes you racist.

Its funny that a while back I posted a comment that also questioned why there was a culture that believed in the exact same stereotype you proposed me to fall under and I got blasted for it.

This was my quote on 8/18/2010
Originally Posted by Hangwire
Whats with all the dislike and paranoia towards black American culture in the Mustang world? We need to get over this sh*t. Though this does qualify as candy paint of all the donks i've seen i've definitely never seen them with paint like this. Id probly never put it on a stang as I dont think purple represents Mustangs or my own personality very well. And thats just what a car is, a reflection of yourself.
So you might want to re-evaluate your judgements on me. I bet you think i'm white too.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

So you might want to re-evaluate your judgements on me. I bet you think i'm white too.[/QUOTE]

Dont have a judgement to "re-evaluate on you to be honest pimpin' and I never said you were "white" there are PLENTY of races out there. JUst responded to your comment and didnt appreciate you saying "rockwell was never in the army and has never been to war". When in fact I served 10years 7months in the army and deployed 4times while serving before getting hurt. So you may want to "re-evaluate" that judgement you placed towards me when you made that statement bossman.. The remaining heat from you making that statement towards me is part of what made me respond to you today.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

[
So you might want to re-evaluate your judgements on me.
And I agree with everything you put in that post regarding "candy paint" and the mustang world. Bc you see it ALOT on youtube and the track if a sports car has rims or a different paintjob or a video with a muscle car in it and rap music is playing. The comments there get beyond stupid/ignorant.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:02 PM
turbo232
4th Gear Member

[
So you might want to re-evaluate your judgements on me.
And I agree with everything you put in that post regarding "candy paint" and the mustang world. Bc you see it ALOT on youtube and the track if a sports car has rims or a different paintjob or a video with a muscle car in it and rap music is playing. The comments there get beyond stupid/ignorant.
yeh. but then again 90% of the comments on youtubeare ignorant to start with regardless of the video. besides, out where i am there is a black guy with a 68? Cougar with 18s on the front, 20s on the rear, and candy red over silver. the car looks really good. it doesn't matter what color you are, bad taste is bad taste.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Rockwell28
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by turbo232
yeh. but then again 90% of the comments on youtubeare ignorant to start with regardless of the video. besides, out where i am there is a black guy with a 68? Cougar with 18s on the front, 20s on the rear, and candy red over silver. the car looks really good. it doesn't matter what color you are, bad taste is bad taste.

agreed thats why me and NOBODY in my extended family roll with the crazy paint and supersize rims its ok on some but gets above and beyond on others and it just doesnt fit well with muscle cars period. I dont even hardly look for 70s or 80s cutlass supremes anymore bc they are either lifted or banged up and loaded with batteries for hydros.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:15 PM
turbo232
4th Gear Member

[/COLOR]
agreed thats why me and NOBODY in my extended family roll with the crazy paint and supersize rims its ok on some but gets above and beyond on others and it just doesnt fit well with muscle cars period. I dont even hardly look for 70s or 80s cutlass supremes anymore bc they are either lifted or banged up and loaded with batteries for hydros.
i saw an 87 GNX all jacked up on 30s......some white kid was driving it. i loled.

Quick Reply: 04' Cobra or Boss 302?