4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Leather DOOR PANELS now available for 94-04 Mustangs!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 09:50 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Default Leather DOOR PANELS now available for 94-04 Mustangs!

Hi everyone,

for those that don't know us, we've been a sponsor of this forum for a few years now. You can easily find our vendor ad in the sponsor section.

We now offer COMPLETE DOOR PANELS for the 94-04 Mustangs. Find them here:

01-04 door panels
94-00 door panels

Here are the pictures. Only $150 SHIPPED FOR THE PAIR! Price will go up approx. 30% in early April, once we have more pictures of these beautiful pieces, so order now to get them at the introductory sale price!

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 03-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Moonshine
5th Gear Member

This just a leather skin you guys sell?
Old 03-20-2011, 01:19 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Moonshine
This just a leather skin you guys sell?
Hi,

correct, that's it!

Maciek
Old 03-20-2011, 01:53 PM
96meangreengt
2nd Gear Member

I love the ideal and all, but and I don't mean to sound rude but from the pics you posted they look a little rough around the edges to me.

I would love to get some if the fit and finish was spot on.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Moonshine
5th Gear Member

I think it's great maciek! Do you suggest carpet glue for install? I bought a boot from you guys...so I could imagine what kind of customization is involved in the door panel skins.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:00 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Moonshine
I think it's great maciek! Do you suggest carpet glue for install? I bought a boot from you guys...so I could imagine what kind of customization is involved in the door panel skins.
Contact cement will also work great. There's an install write-up on our site!

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Mustang0...rtinstall.shtm

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 03-20-2011, 05:13 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 96meangreengt
I love the ideal and all, but and I don't mean to sound rude but from the pics you posted they look a little rough around the edges to me.

I would love to get some if the fit and finish was spot on.
Let me put it this way. You can spend less time installing these, or spend more time and attend to detail more. We have the actual doors in our shop and the fit IS spot on.

Maciek
Old 04-12-2011, 07:58 PM
sinister99GT
2nd Gear Member

your shift boots look nice , the cover on the armrest looks good , but the instalation of the leather on this door is mediocre at best. if you cant get the double stitch to follow the curve of the grove in the door , or get all the wrinkles out doing this as a professional, how do you expect people with no experience to pull this off. it is much harder than you would lead people to belive. recover this door and put new pics up with better results. there is alot that can go bad in the prosess of doing this and you could end up with a disaster. if your door is already a mess it would be worth a try , but not as a upgrade! i have been doing auto upholstery for 28 years and have my own shop so i am not talking without experience.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:35 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sinister99GT
if you cant get the double stitch to follow the curve of the grove in the door , or get all the wrinkles out doing this as a professional, how do you expect people with no experience to pull this off.
We did not install this. It is a picture provided by one of our customers who did the install as a DIY.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:39 AM
sinister99GT
2nd Gear Member

if i were you i would edit the post to let people know that and put pics of a professionaly installed skin.and would also suggest that they may want to have this installed by a shop.it is misleading to say you now have COMPLETE DOOR PANELS in big bold letters when it is only a skin for the upper half. like i said , all your other stuff on your site looks good, it looks like you guys make nice stuff , i would make sure i titled those pics customer images so people dont get the wrong idea like i did. that is a hard do it yourself project for someone, once you take that door panel apart and peel the skin off , there is no turning back.i would hate to see someone ruien a perftctly good door panel.

Quick Reply: Leather DOOR PANELS now available for 94-04 Mustangs!