4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

All-Ford Nationals 2011 summary.

Old 06-06-2011, 05:24 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Default All-Ford Nationals 2011 summary.

Well for those who missed it you def missed a good show, thousands of cars. The weekend went pretty well, Myself and Steve (Cobra frenzy) brought our cars down for the weekend and our friend Albert also came down (Ex-Convict cleaned up and now amatuer MMA fighter). We also meet up with Jeh4269 (John) and he hung out with us for the show as well and was very cool guy to meet. Kurgan motorsports was on hand swapping a coyote 5.0 into a fox body in front of a live audience, the whole swap was done in just a little over 4 hours and the crew said it was one of the easiest swaps they ever did, so If it can drop in a fox easy theres no reason we cant load those puppies up in sn95 and new edge so Uber may have found a next project. The showfield was slammed with sick rides all weekend, unfortuantly it was participant judging and it was obvious by a majority of the cars that one it all came down to who had the most buddies there to vote, althought 97 stanger did pull off a 2nd place in out class which was 96-98 modified. 1st place went to a beat up stock GT with lambo doors and a weather body and 3rd went to a almost stock sn95 cobra so that was a little dissapointing because there were sick cars. We spend most of the day walking the swap meet and show field with Jeh As far as the night time festivites the shark was sideways for most of the night. We also meet up with Teej281 and one of his friends with an 04 svt saturday night which kind of ended up in failure as Steve went do a 2nd gear burnout with his Kenne Bell 96 Cobra which resulted in the king cobra clutch taping out to the 400rwhp and also resulted in a team of jack wagon loser security guards trying to block all of our cars in and apparently called 911 instead of just kicking us out of their empty parking lot, so needless to say a ways down the road the cops caught us all at the gas station and took all of our info and steve ended up with a carless driving fine which hes going to try and fight. The security guards claimed there was a 75 foot burnout mark which wasn't his because hes car smoked clutch not tires, needless to say we went back in the morning to take pictures of the area and there was infact a long one tire burnout mark which was obviously not from his car so we linned his tire up to it to show the vast difference in widge compared to his 315 tires but we will see how that goes.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:46 AM
kugzgt
5th Gear Member

Yawn. I didn't go lol
Old 06-06-2011, 07:46 AM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

Aaaaaaaand teej got a speeding ticket on the way home at 1am. Lol that night was just not our night. Lol and yea, I figured it wasn't his. All I saw was fuel and clutch smoke. We were just doing a clutch check...and it turned out to be fried. But it was was an interesting weekend to say the least.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:11 AM
jeh4269
3rd Gear Member

Yeah I had a great time hangin with Uber and friends.I agree with you Keith,there's def something wrong with the voting system there.Tell Al I said to burn 'em.It's a shame there wasn't more stuff for our cars at the swap meet.Shoulda had Al choke slam the UPR guy and the dude that had the trickflow diff cover.LOL
Old 06-06-2011, 08:23 AM
97stanger
5th Gear Member

agreed, it was a great show. to make matters better I took mine out Saturday night to tear up the streets, and a mile down the road from the hotel I shredded my belt....put the car right back up on the trailer and thats where it stayed until sunday afternoon lol. That black car with the lambo doors that won...well dont get me started on that. There were sick cars in our class, but that just doesnt cut it. anyody have any pics? I didnt take a single one
Old 06-06-2011, 09:30 AM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

Dude, there was no action on the streets of Carlisle or mechanicsburg Saturday night. We were all gonna cruise to York to hang out with the hot rods but then the trouble started.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:39 AM
97stanger
5th Gear Member

when I was out there were a few, but not what I expected. oh well guess with all these cop stories maybe its best
Old 06-06-2011, 10:48 AM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

Ford weekend with no action? Glad i missed out lol. Should came to OC instead
Old 06-06-2011, 11:29 AM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

Dude, it was weak. Threats of rain and stuff really put a hurting on cruising in Carlisle.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:57 AM
KillJoy
3rd Gear Member

I was there, not with my car. I mainly walked the swap section. Ended up leaving with a hood and new floor mats for my car

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: All-Ford Nationals 2011 summary.