4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

My new ricer

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 01:36 PM
smitty2919
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 945LSTANG
Oranges to apples
Tomato TomAHto
Old 11-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

First off, Vettes can Suck it. 95% of all vette owners I've met or raced are nancy asses who think the vette is the greatest car ever made. The worst offenders are the ones who buy the base models. "it's a vette, so it's better than yours." BullS*** you pinked popped collared polo wearing, aviator sunglassed tom cruise wannabe. Stupid candyass sassyfrass's. Vette's can suck it
Old 11-04-2011, 01:59 PM
smitty2919
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sxynerd
First off, Vettes can Suck it. 95% of all vette owners I've met or raced are nancy asses who think the vette is the greatest car ever made. The worst offenders are the ones who buy the base models. "it's a vette, so it's better than yours." BullS*** you pinked popped collared polo wearing, aviator sunglassed tom cruise wannabe. Stupid candyass sassyfrass's. Base model Vette's can suck it
Fixed
Old 11-04-2011, 02:01 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by smitty2919
Fixed
+1

Not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for the c6 Z06.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:07 PM
smitty2919
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 945LSTANG
+1

Not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for the c6 Z06.
Don't hide over it lol...I would drop my mustang ANY day of the week for one. A LOT of people see them as being one of the BEST "bang for your buck" cars.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:12 PM
gears94gt
3rd Gear Member

congrats on the new car , I too am a big fan of evo, it's the only import car i will ever consider, here's a couple of video of my cousin's evo, enjoy it.

http://youtu.be/UB1N9_QR7Vs

http://youtu.be/qix_OkVx5tQ
Old 11-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by smitty2919
Fixed
The C6 Z06 is the only vette to get any sort of respect from me but usually the owners ruin it and I have to put them in their place. Lets talk about Dig races, Half shafts & cost of clutch replacement, lol.

Vettes and their owner can suck it.

I'd take a used Ford GT over a new vette any day of the week. Both can be had for the same price.

...Hell I'd own a beat up Viper before I'd own a vette.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:47 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

The C6 Z06 is the only vette to get any sort of respect from me but usually the owners ruin it and I have to put them in their place. Lets talk about Dig races, Half shafts & cost of clutch replacement, lol.

Vettes and their owner can suck it.

I'd take a used Ford GT over a new vette any day of the week. Both can be had for the same price.

...Hell I'd own a beat up Viper before I'd own a vette.
Amen wolvee, amen.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Hangwire
4th Gear Member

Bugattis are also a lot better car over the Dodge Neon, but then again theres a few other things to consider there. "Mustang" is pretttyyyy generic.

I like C5s and C6s, Z06s of course. However as has been stated a very large majority of vette owners are unbelievably ignorant with cars, theyre boring and they're usually douches. I have yet to have one.......ONE corvette race me since owning this car. My car still looks stock and even when I was N/A none ever even wanted to go. NOT ONE. I've straight up paced dozens of them. Please sell your car.

While were on that subject I have yet to have one......ONE new Camaro race me or try to race me. Every single one of them are either women or old boring guys that got a little excited with their 401k money who havent taken their car past 3k RPMs. Its sickening. I have not seen one guy below the age of 40 driving a new camaro and i'm looking HARD. I was behind an SS this morning with license plate "Flame on." This douche was doing 70 in the left lane on the highway holding people up. C5 Vette that we both passed didnt want to do anything either. Its unreal, please sell your car.

With that being said I was just messin with hossy for the heck of it, but I really dont like most vettes or vette owners. Id own a C6 if I had the cash, thats for sure. But only if I had plenty of extra cash, theres many more mustangs and vipers id rather have.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Repzard
4th Gear Member

First off, Vettes can Suck it. 95% of all vette owners I've met or raced are nancy asses who think the vette is the greatest car ever made. The worst offenders are the ones who buy the base models. "it's a vette, so it's better than yours." BullS*** you pinked popped collared polo wearing, aviator sunglassed tom cruise wannabe. Stupid candyass sassyfrass's. Vette's can suck it
Originally Posted by Hangwire
. However as has been stated a very large majority of vette owners are unbelievably ignorant with cars, theyre boring and they're usually douches.
LOL...I own a Corvette ,Im no nancya$$ who thinks the Corvette is the greatest

To be honest I like my Cobra better than the Vette.

BTW ..Z06 is bada$$ and you said you would take that?
ZR1 is much better and the fastest Corvette ever produced.

Now I would take that over any mustang..Would be crazy not too.
As for the GT40 ..That one crazy beast too.Wouldnt turn down either

Last edited by Repzard; 11-04-2011 at 06:34 PM.

Quick Reply: My new ricer