Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang > 4.6L General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 02-25-2012, 04:47 AM   #21
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Vehicle: 2005 BMW E46
Send a message via Skype™ to RedlineGoods.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEBLUE3934 View Post
I'd love to cover mine with a thicker leather cover, but it is NOT available.
Why don't you lend us your wheel for prototyping then? You'll get a free wrap in exchange for your help. Intersted?

Here's how it works: http://redlinegoods.com/notsupported2.php

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Join us on FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!
RedlineGoods.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:47 AM   #22
tdcalhoun89
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Frank_Drebin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com View Post
Why don't you lend us your wheel for prototyping then? You'll get a free wrap in exchange for your help. Intersted?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Jack,

How long would you have to "borrow" the steering wheel?

I see it states on your website you require a $50 refundable deposit that you refund after you receive the pictures/install write up you need. Are you going to put a deposit down for the owners steering wheel?

2004 Mustang GT - Sold
2004 TRD Tacoma
tdcalhoun89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #23
TRUEBLUE3934
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Bullitt Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com View Post

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
My car is my DD, so there is no way to remove the wheel and send it off.
HiTech stageII cams, BBK Ceramic LongTubes, MAC ProChamber, Flowmaster50series, SteedaUDP, JLT CAI, MGW, SVT Focus Fuel Pump, H&R Race springs, Bilstein HD, MM CC Plates, MM FLSFC, Eibach Swaybars, MM LCA, MM Pan-hard, 3.91gears, AuburnPro diff, Moser31splines, 17x9 & 17x10.5 Bullitts, Dark smoked headlights w/ 55W HID, chin spoiler. 283rwhp/298torque (motor), 417rwhp/498torque (latest nitrous tune) 12.5@110.5mph (motor w/ 1.77 60'), 11.66@120.9mph (1.78 60')on nitrous.
TRUEBLUE3934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #24
tdcalhoun89
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Frank_Drebin1

Yeah, there's no way I would be able to send my steering wheel off like that. I'm just trying to get more information for other members who might be interested.

2004 Mustang GT - Sold
2004 TRD Tacoma
tdcalhoun89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #25
Phaxtor
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2003 Ford Mustang GT
Phaxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEBLUE3934 View Post
My car is my DD, so there is no way to remove the wheel and send it off.
I'd still be really interested in what the wait is for it.. Mine is a daily as well, but when I put her under the knife for her tranny job, I might be able to pull the steering wheel for a bit :P
Phaxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #26
jrp1588
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2003 Mustang GT

You could order a used steering wheel on ebay and have it shipped to them. Then they would wrap it and send it to you. I've read where people have done that.
jrp1588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #27
02mustangnewb
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT
xpawnxstarx

i've pm'ed them to send them my extra 99-04 wheel, although i dont think im too interesed in giving a $50 deposit for them to use my wheel to sell multiple others, just saying, i have no problem paying shipping to and from, and they can take all the pics of it they want and use them
02mustangnewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:53 AM   #28
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

We have to ask for deposit when offering the wrap or free. The deposit is always returned in full amount once you install your wrap and post pictures of installed wheel with installation write-up.

UNfortunately it happened in the past that we sent the free part and never received pictures in treturn

That's the only reason why we as for a deposit - to secure that customer fulfils his part of the deal the way we do

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Join us on FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!
Old 03-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #29
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hello!

Another great effect of genuine CHARCOAL ALCANTARA(R) - steering wheel installed in a 90-96 M3.
Sweet!

Click the image to open in full size.

And here's the current code: I8RJ4L249M0 - valid through Friday, March 30th!

Have a great weekend guys!
Maciek & Jack
Team RedlineGoods

Old 03-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #30
TRUEBLUE3934
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Bullitt Mustang

Someone else needs to correct me if I'm speaking out of line, but I DON'T CARE what you have for other cars! It simply doesn't make sense to keep posting that stuff on this Mustang forum. Post up when you have a product for our cars.
HiTech stageII cams, BBK Ceramic LongTubes, MAC ProChamber, Flowmaster50series, SteedaUDP, JLT CAI, MGW, SVT Focus Fuel Pump, H&R Race springs, Bilstein HD, MM CC Plates, MM FLSFC, Eibach Swaybars, MM LCA, MM Pan-hard, 3.91gears, AuburnPro diff, Moser31splines, 17x9 & 17x10.5 Bullitts, Dark smoked headlights w/ 55W HID, chin spoiler. 283rwhp/298torque (motor), 417rwhp/498torque (latest nitrous tune) 12.5@110.5mph (motor w/ 1.77 60'), 11.66@120.9mph (1.78 60')on nitrous.
TRUEBLUE3934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:29 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
04stang, austin, cobra, custom, kit, leather, mystic, redlinegoods, sale, shaping, steering, texas, trd, wheel, wrap