4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Custom leather steering wheel wraps now available + Black Friday Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 04:45 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

OK, but by showing what we have or other cars we are also showing varous possible color/material combinations that we are not always able to show for each brand separately.

Ad here's another one - if you don't like he pictures of red leather joined with black Alcantara(R), maybe you'll like the idea of a GroupBuy

We would have waited with this until mid-April… but we just couldn't… Just see these awesome pics of a TRD wheel in black genuine Alcantara® and red leather.

NO DISCOUNT CODE THIS TIME. But we have something better… a cross-brand GROUPBUY on our Facebook wall. See it here: http://www.facebook.com/RedlineGoods?sk=wall

Have a great day,
Maciek&Jack
Team RedlineGoods
Old 03-26-2012, 05:22 PM
TRUEBLUE3934
4th Gear Member

New Edge Mustang forum... !?!?!?
These ADVERTISEMENTS would be OK if you actually had a product available for our cars. Just seems silly to keep posting up advertising for products that we can't use.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:03 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

We are looking for somebody to lend us the stock steering wheel for template-making. As soon as we have one, we'll be able to make the products you can use

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 03-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Shampue
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
We are looking for somebody to lend us the stock steering wheel for template-making. As soon as we have one, we'll be able to make the products you can use

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Not trying to tell you what to do, but I would contact MPS Auto Salvage and see if they have a steering wheel for you to purchase. Asking someone here to loan you their steering wheel may be a little too much to ask considering most drive their cars. Maybe when I store mine for the winter I could send you mine, but buying one yourself may be a good investment.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:12 AM
tdcalhoun89
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by aschroeger
Not trying to tell you what to do, but I would contact MPS Auto Salvage and see if they have a steering wheel for you to purchase. Asking someone here to loan you their steering wheel may be a little too much to ask considering most drive their cars. Maybe when I store mine for the winter I could send you mine, but buying one yourself may be a good investment.
I had the same thought... you could easily turn around and sell it for a profit too.

Business Idea of the Day: buy steering wheels out of totaled cars [popular sports cars that would easily resell], re-wrap them in the manner that you guys do, and sell them for a profit.
You could make a killing doing this for like E30 steering wheels, old GTI's, and Jetta's on websites like bimmerforums, stancesworks, and vwvortex.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:46 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by aschroeger
Asking someone here to loan you their steering wheel may be a little too much to ask considering most drive their cars. Maybe when I store mine for the winter I could send you mine, but buying one yourself may be a good investment.
Of course!

We've recently bought well over 20 steering wheels for prototyping (including S197 for example) instead of making you unable to drive But there are also may people interested in sendng us steering wheels which is the option we very much prefer. Firstly, because we find it good and important to support the community with at least a small part of our work. And secondly because we believe the stering wheel is to drive and give pleasure to its owner. Ahich is hardly achievable for a steering wheel purchased only for prototyping and lying on the shelf then

Anyway, we are now waiting for one 94-04 Stang steering wheel that one of our customer is going to send within days. As soon as it's ready, I'll surely post the resuls here

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 03-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Shampue
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Anyway, we are now waiting for one 94-04 Stang steering wheel that one of our customer is going to send within days. As soon as it's ready, I'll surely post the resuls here

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Sounds great! I'm eager to see the results!
Old 05-21-2012, 03:32 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Guys and Girls

Please welcome our "double newcomer": Miata NC steering wheel wrap with 3mm padding foam added under our new Nappa leather.

Yes, this is THE beautiful smooth Nappa leather that is often offered as a factory extra option for many sports and exclusive cars (BMWs, Audis, Vettes, etc.)! Now available to You at RedlineGoods

Enjoy!

And here's the comparison of our regular leather and Nappa leather - both on steering wheels:

Black Nappa + Black perforated Nappa:

Black regular leather + Medium grey perforated

So now, when you see the difference, pick your desired combination and meet us at RedlineGoods.com

And when you come here, use this discount code: V8D44VA0R84 and grab 10% discount until May 28th

Have a great week
Take care
Team RedlineGoods
Old 05-21-2012, 07:18 PM
luke1333
2nd Gear Member

if you guys get a new edge steering wheel ever you guys be able to do Alcantara/suede and leather mix on a new edge wheel???
Old 05-23-2012, 12:14 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Sure! We've already done some wheels with leather/Alcantara(TM) combo - see one a few posts above - TRD steering whel with red leather and black Alc

To discuss further please show me some photo of the wheel you have in mind. Would you be willing to send us yours for prototyping in exchange for a free wrap?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Quick Reply: Custom leather steering wheel wraps now available + Black Friday Sale!