Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang > 4.6L General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 05-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #21
MCxQubed
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2004 Mustang GT and 1967 Mustang Fastback
Mase V2SQ

That's super clean!! Mileage?
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
MCxQubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #22
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 GT
Josh Baker JoshuaDBaker xxPanduh

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
Damn, one more k and you could've gotten a Bullitt. Nonetheless, that ody looks clean. Enjoy!
I almost pulled the trigger on a Bullitt in VA. Spoke with the sales manager and there were just a lot of questionable responses which led me away. Also almost got a Mach 1 but after hearing about some mystery engine noise from the sales manager I opted out of that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCxQubed View Post
That's super clean!! Mileage?
Thanks man, I really couldn't believe how well kept the interior was. Still dumbfounded! There are 70k miles on the odometer and the car drives great! I can't wait to drive it to work tomorrow!

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium Triple Yellow - Ordered
2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium Screaming Yellow - 1st Car/Soon to be Retired Daily Driver/April '12 ROTM
2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Dark Shadow Gray - Gone
2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium Oxford White - Gone
bakerjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #23
crash
BrandofPoop

Vehicle: 2001 Mustang Bullitt 04557
Michael D Farrington Flightboy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerjd View Post
I almost pulled the trigger on a Bullitt in VA. Spoke with the sales manager and there were just a lot of questionable responses which led me away. Also almost got a Mach 1 but after hearing about some mystery engine noise from the sales manager I opted out of that one.

Thanks man, I really couldn't believe how well kept the interior was. Still dumbfounded! There are 70k miles on the odometer and the car drives great! I can't wait to drive it to work tomorrow!
Well since its going to be a dd I think you made the right decision, would've been sick to dd a Bullitt but for that low mileage it's good for what it's going to be. Now dont pull a greddy on us and say its going to stay stock and then tear the whole damn thing apart lol
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #24
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
Well since its going to be a dd I think you made the right decision, would've been sick to dd a Bullitt but for that low mileage it's good for what it's going to be. Now dont pull a greddy on us and say its going to stay stock and then tear the whole damn thing apart lol
I'll try my best but I'm not making any promises. It will be "stock" for a while, lets just keep it at that.

2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium Screaming Yellow - 1st Car/Soon to be Retired Daily Driver/April '12 ROTM
Old 05-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #25
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65mechanic View Post
Nice! White can look amazing with a ton of black parts! Happy modding.
I agree but I probably won't go with the blacked out theme...took that route with the '06 so I'm going to try other things if I do "upgrade".

Old 05-01-2012, 11:44 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
daily, dayton, end, engine, love, low, mach, news, noise, page, powered, sign, vbulletin