4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

eBay users beware!!!!!

Old 06-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Stangmansbullitt

Default eBay users beware!!!!!

So I inheareted a 01 bullitt and wanted a windshield banner that says "Bullitt" and I found one on eBay ..so I bought it and the seller is seriously the worst seller in the world ..I asked him a question and he told me I was annoying

And I told him that that was rude and unprofessional and he responded "boooo hoooo"

The seller is challengerdecals. Beware fellow ebayers..I've done so much bussiness on eBay and never had a problem..until now.

And to top it off I have not recieved my banner and when I asked him for a tracking number he was rude again. So I would recommend not buying from him. If I don't get it within a month eBay said that a case will be filled and I will get my money back.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Welp, that's why I don't do business with people/companies that have less than a 99.5% rating on e-bay or haven't been around for at least a year.

The guy has a 92.2% rating and has only been a seller since April. Plus all of his responses are full of douchery. What did you expect?

Thanks for the heads up though. Hopefully you get your order :-/
Old 06-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Stangmansbullitt

Originally Posted by Derf00
Welp, that's why I don't do business with people/companies that have less than a 99.5% rating on e-bay or haven't been around for at least a year.

The guy has a 92.2% rating and has only been a seller since April. Plus all of his responses are full of douchery. What did you expect?

Thanks for the heads up though. Hopefully you get your order :-/
You are right I should have looked in it more depth like. And that is a good way to do bussiness is the 99.5 rating . He just sent me a message and said he was going to overnight it to me and for me to get lost and quit crying "cause it's embarresting mankind."

I mean seriously I was at fault for not doing my homework but seriously why do people think they can do bussiness and be successful if they treat customers like this?

And no prob I just thought I would alert you guys. And not suffer and make the same mistake i did. I better get it soon.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:54 PM
WesleyEng.com
2nd Gear Member

Wow I'm surprised a seller would act that way, especially when their business and livelihood depends on their reputation, unless it's just some kid selling for an owner.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Doyon
3rd Gear Member

With a 92.2% rating, I would have stayed away as well, I don't know how many sales he has done, but many people have sold thousands of things to thousands of people, and it would take quite a bit of bad service/products to get to a 92.2% rating.

I used Ebay quite a bit, I always worry somthing like this would happen, but so far I have been lucky.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Stangmansbullitt

Originally Posted by WesleyEng.com
Wow I'm surprised a seller would act that way, especially when their business and livelihood depends on their reputation, unless it's just some kid selling for an owner.
It seriously sounded like it no lie..the eBay costumer support lady was on my account reading them and said she would get a handle on this and like 20 min later he sent me that I sent it via next day air FedEx..get lost cry baby...cant believe that.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Stangmansbullitt

Originally Posted by Doyon
With a 92.2% rating, I would have stayed away as well, I don't know how many sales he has done, but many people have sold thousands of things to thousands of people, and it would take quite a bit of bad service/products to get to a 92.2% rating.

I used Ebay quite a bit, I always worry somthing like this would happen, but so far I have been lucky.
Yes I should have looked but just assumed ....he was the only one that had what I wanted ....all well we learn from our mistakes...lesson learned. I will always check now. ...no matter what. I've bought thousands of stuff off eBay and this is the first time I had this happen. Don't forget I mention his account name...stay way lol
Old 06-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Doyon
3rd Gear Member

Well if he was the only one who had what you wanted, I probably would have bought it from him too haha. Luckily it was all taken care of (i'd assume?) and that it wasn't a HUGE purchase.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Stangmansbullitt

Originally Posted by Doyon
Well if he was the only one who had what you wanted, I probably would have bought it from him too haha. Luckily it was all taken care of (i'd assume?) and that it wasn't a HUGE purchase.
Lol no it was small only 14 bucks. A windshield decal for my bullitt. That says bullitt. But it's all good I talked to a decal store down the road from my work and they are gonna costomize me one for 20 lol so if it does come in I'll have a backup and if it doesn't I have to wait till July 1 then I can file a case against him.

He responded again to me and was like.."I really care about my feedback" "hopefully you have it before the summer ends" and then sent me another that said "do you always cry like a little girl?" I mean seriously has to be a child or an extremely immature adult...I responded to him and basically told him to get me decal by July 1 or action will be taken. So we will see lol idk I guess anyone can talk tough on the Internet when they are hundreds of miles away..what a d bag lol
Old 06-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Shae04GT
1st Gear Member

What a ******. some people just don't know how to sell **** anymore without being complete ********. Sorry dude thanks for the heads up