4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

What else should I do?

Old 07-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Black gas cap, Black GT emblems and blackened out horse in the front....
Old 07-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Nick V.
2nd Gear Member

yeah black out the emblems, and what do you have done to it so far?

for looks the only thing i could think of is what your already doing, just the spoiler and your set.

as far as interior, comfier seats, led gauge lights, 20% tint, etc
Old 07-24-2012, 02:00 PM
tdcalhoun89
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by FormlessGT
Like I previously said, I'm not looking to spend a lot of money right now on performance parts. I'd rather not worry at the moment about upgrading my brakes or putting on coilovers/IRS swap. You really don't understand my intentions, yet you, and most of you think I'm trying to build a racecar here.

I appreciate your guys opinions and recommendations.
Then tell us what you're intentions are. Sorry for not being able to read your mind.

Op, what are you goals for the car?
Old 07-24-2012, 03:15 PM
MyGt03
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by LilRoush
If you are looking to step it up in the looks department, a Steeda wing on the back of that thing would look sharp.
Go with the Cobra spoiler. That Steeda "wing" will definitely give it a ricer look... Just saying...
Old 07-24-2012, 06:12 PM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by FormlessGT
As of right now, I'm at a stop in my build and I don't know what else to do nor I know if I want to do anything else. I'm lowering my car soon, but I have to wait till I have a completely free day to install everything.

So, what I had in mind was a tuner, the sequential taillight relay thing that makes it slower, and an 03 Cobra spoiler in the future. I really don't want to spend too much money on power upgrades. Any recommendations? Thanks MF!

Full length subframe connectors? Upper and Lower control arms? These are two mods you'll feel and appreciate every time you drive the car.

We carry them at www.uprproducts.com and our parts are Made in America, they carry a Lifetime Guarantee, and we offer mf.com members a 10% discount.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:43 AM
FormlessGT
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by tdcalhoun89
Then tell us what you're intentions are. Sorry for not being able to read your mind.

Op, what are you goals for the car?
Initially, I said I didn't want to spend a lot of money on power upgrades, so I thought that would suffice.

Anyways, I have the Mach 1 delete kit with the pony blacked out, and GT emblems blacked out. I'm thinking about getting some FLSFC sooner or later as well.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:44 AM
FormlessGT
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by MyGt03
Go with the Cobra spoiler. That Steeda "wing" will definitely give it a ricer look... Just saying...
I just saw a Mineral Grey Cobra spoiler go on ebay with the trunklid for 600 plus 80 shipping, ouch. It was gone in a day before I could really make a decision. If I really wanted to, I could order one from my work(Ford dealership) for a discounted price, but it comes unpainted.

Search this Thread