4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Man, Does That Piss Me Off...

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 01:47 AM
TheNameless
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by FrostByte
I call it "Thorough Bred Syndrome". They think they are race horses & dont like to be passed. Gives their simple minds the feeling of power by keeping you behind them.
+1 On this. Some people need to feel as the "leader" and have a power trip lol...but yea dude happens to all of us haha
Old 09-05-2012, 02:00 AM
JC316
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by TheNameless
+1 On this. Some people need to feel as the "leader" and have a power trip lol...but yea dude happens to all of us haha
Yup, they are the same type of people that use cheating programs in online games. They suck at everything and want to have power over something. There are a couple of roads locally where this happens. Highway 64 going to Tyler, Tx is the absolute worst. Two lanes and there is no place at all to pass and people just LOVE to go slow.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

Originally Posted by Meester_Vapor
Step 1: Mount rockets on hood.
Step 2: Mash fire button
Step 3: Profit?
Several years ago, I came up with a solution to this issue Too bad it only works a single time

Name:  Rocket-launcherSaleen.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  23.5 KB
Old 09-05-2012, 10:48 AM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

Step 1) Crank throttle
Step 2) Pass said motorist in 1/2 second.
Step 3) slow down to 10mph and give them a taste of their own medicine

.... only in a perfect world right?
Old 09-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

I prefer disintigration
Old 09-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Tim99GT
4th Gear Member

+1,000, I hate when ppl do this as well. You'd think they would eventually notice you and everyone else behind them and be kind enough to drive onto the shoulder to let everyone pass but thats never the case. They seem to be like "oh look, everyone's waiting on me to drive the speed limit or pull over so they can pass... nah... ill just stay doing the exact same thing i have been for the next 15 miles"

Another one i hate is when youre in a hurry to get somewhere and you pull up to a car thats in the right lane at an intersection. Theres no traffic on the cross street and if they wouldnt be in front of you you would be able to turn right and be able to keep on to wherever youre going. However, they sit there and wait for the light to turn green and you think its justified bc you think they are going straight. The light turns green and then they slowly take off and then turn right onto the same street you were waiting 3 min to take a right on....
Old 09-05-2012, 06:43 PM
MyGt03
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by hpwrestler220
Step 1) Crank throttle
Step 2) Pass said motorist in 1/2 second.
Step 3) slow down to 10mph and give them a taste of their own medicine

.... only in a perfect world right?
+1...lmao... Especially Step 3.

They make that rocket to fit a new edge Jazzer?
Old 09-05-2012, 06:56 PM
MyGt03
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Tim99GT
.... Another one i hate is when youre in a hurry to get somewhere and you pull up to a car thats in the right lane at an intersection. Theres no traffic on the cross street and if they wouldnt be in front of you you would be able to turn right and be able to keep on to wherever youre going. However, they sit there and wait for the light to turn green and you think its justified bc you think they are going straight. The light turns green and then they slowly take off and then turn right onto the same street you were waiting 3 min to take a right on....
Or another thing is when a big semi cuts you off while getting off the interstate. The truck stop he is headed to is only a half mile up the road, so I will put my rig in super duper low granny gear and go 1 mile an hour until I reach my next lot lizard.

Might take more than a 77 LTD skinned with 1/2" steel plate to push a semi off the road...lol
Old 09-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

Originally Posted by MyGt03
"... They make that rocket to fit a new edge Jazzer?

That was a one-off launcher I made for one of my peeps in the Saleen section quite a few years ago. I allowed the patent to run out, so can make your own now without the possibilty of being on the wrong side of the law with The Kitty
Old 09-05-2012, 08:54 PM
boduke0220
6th Gear Member

I got out of my car and cussed a guy out for following me too close the other day. i was pissed.

just today on the way home from the gym 3 cars in the slow lane were going like 10 under ( speed limits 65 they were going 55) and the car in the fastlane is going like 55.3. this dude was hardly moving past them. i bet i sat there for 10 minutes waiting on his *** to get around them.

Quick Reply: Man, Does That Piss Me Off...