4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Check my exhaust out!!!!(video)

Old 01-06-2013, 01:13 AM
Dudewright0715
2nd Gear Member

Default Check my exhaust out!!!!(video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJIdV...ature=youtu.be

Let me know whatch you guys think
Old 01-09-2013, 01:10 PM
kurtis_garcia

nice exhaust sounds good
Old 01-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Shredder505
2nd Gear Member

not bad
Old 01-10-2013, 07:56 AM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Would sound alot beter with a catted midpipe. Much better.

And what is up with all the !!!!!!! to start every thread?
Old 01-10-2013, 07:30 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT

agreed. just a tad on the raspy side, but still not too bad.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:41 PM
Dudewright0715
2nd Gear Member

Like I said I had just started it.. Thus it was cold and it was 30 ish outside so yes there was a tad bit of rasp but after warm 0 rasp....none zip nada. And no it wouldn't sound better with a catted midpipe....to quiet. And like I said after like 5 minutes of driving the rasp you are referring to goes away and even when cold it will only rasp if you raise the rpms high normal driving it Won't that take off was like 3600 rpms ...and I will put !!!!!!! On every thread now just because you wanted to be a boob on here and point it out ......next I will post a vid of it warm and state No rasp!!!!!! Just for you

Old 01-11-2013, 02:01 AM
Gt04
4th Gear Member

An aftermarket high flow catted mid pipe would make it sound much better and it would still be loud as purp said. Trust me ive tested the combo of catted vs offroad on multiple setups and the catted always has the best sound.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:51 AM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dudewright0715
Like I said I had just started it.. Thus it was cold and it was 30 ish outside so yes there was a tad bit of rasp but after warm 0 rasp....none zip nada. And no it wouldn't sound better with a catted midpipe....to quiet. And like I said after like 5 minutes of driving the rasp you are referring to goes away and even when cold it will only rasp if you raise the rpms high normal driving it Won't that take off was like 3600 rpms ...and I will put !!!!!!! On every thread now just because you wanted to be a boob on here and point it out ......next I will post a vid of it warm and state No rasp!!!!!! Just for you
12 year olds shouldn't be allowed to own a mustang....2v or not, I stand by that.

FYI - raspy is raspy regardless of whether it is warm, cold, steaming, frozen, 150 degrees, or 9 degrees, its raspy but I would expect nothing less of a response from a 12 year old.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Dudewright0715
2nd Gear Member

Ha...that's funny. And yeah you and gt are right you guys know exactly how my car sounds because ya know its my car so you know how it sound much better than I do...hell I bet you guys know my own son more than I do to....right..face the fact child..when it's cold it has a rasp at High RPMS....but when it's warm 0 rasp..how in the crud would you guys know how my car sounds more than me??? You don't so why start a fight with your "why do you put !!!after everything" and FYI I am a very proud father of 3 2 in which are in which got UT. And yes it's a small 2v but I'm sorry my parents couldn't buy me a nice car when I was young and I'm sorry I make enough money to only have a 2v my apologies to you mr. And also I ran it with a slp catted x and yes it sounded good 0 rasp at any rpms cold warm never rasp but was significantly less loud to verify I ran db meter to see how much...and the results were pretty amazing if I had that result when I did it with the catted x I would have posted it... Now grow up and leave my thread ...you couldn't just leave a "needs a catted mid
Pipe would sound better" and that's it you had to put your little childish tough guy "why do you put !!!after eveything" if it bothered you so much why not send me private messege and ask no you have to be a child ... Go figure. Go take your medicine son

12 year olds shouldn't be allowed to own a mustang....2v or not, I stand by that.

FYI - raspy is raspy regardless of whether it is warm, cold, steaming, frozen, 150 degrees, or 9 degrees, its raspy but I would expect nothing less of a response from a 12 year old.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Dudewright0715
2nd Gear Member

As far as sound quality yes it sounds better but not any where near as loud I've tested with a db meter to verify.

If only I could get the sound and cleaness of a catted but loudness of a off road ..the results were extreamly different...both tested in the same exact spot at 25 feet

Originally Posted by Gt04
An aftermarket high flow catted mid pipe would make it sound much better and it would still be loud as purp said. Trust me ive tested the combo of catted vs offroad on multiple setups and the catted always has the best sound.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Check my exhaust out!!!!(video)