4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

SCT TUNERS wheres Chris Rose

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 09:36 AM
Repzard
4th Gear Member

Default SCT TUNERS wheres Chris Rose

I loaded my stock tune to back into my mustang after pulling race tune it failed and now my car will not start.

Cant even load any tune into my car .( stock ,strat or bama)
Also the car does crank all it does , and light on odometer are solid lines ( no mileage) and fan keep running soon as keep is turn on.

Spoke to a tech ( Dyno Guy ) and did advise device ruined my ecu but Bama my has a recovery program)

I am calling out CHRIS ROSE to fix this issue please.
The support from your company sucks when it comes to weekends.

And i also want a full refund on this POS sct tuner when my car is fixed I want my Mustang back running whether bama tuning has to send me a new ecu or program to fix ASAP thrn they can keep their tuner .
THIS IS inexcusable for $379 price

Your device ruin my car,and my weekend because I was do to appear at a car show and now my car is a lawn ordainment .

Never again will I buy stuff from AM if they cant help, support is awful and product are cheap .

I want this fixed or AM will be getting a very bad rep from me.

Car is a Mustang 99 GT

Last edited by Repzard; 06-30-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:27 AM
jvog
5th Gear Member

If you're gonna call someone out take the time to proof read your post so you don't sound like an idiot.
Old 06-30-2013, 02:40 PM
My1stGT
2nd Gear Member

never had an issue with any customer or tech support with AM . They also have there own sections here which might make getting a reply easier.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:39 PM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Did u turn the key off mid tune?
Old 06-30-2013, 08:36 PM
VistaBlueFrank68
2nd Gear Member

Probably!
First check the serial# on the tuner and the box and the e-mail BAMA sent you.
If one number is off or a 0(zero) is an O it won't work. It happened to me.

Next reload, following the instructions with a proper tune.

Now remove the contents of your trunk and pull-up the carpet and remove the spare.
you will find a 2" by 4" metallic label with writing on it. This label maybe painted over with the thick protective paint Ford uses in the iner-body spaces. This is your Spec.Mod Code(SMC) for all post manufacture assembly. You'll need the EECM# That's the Electronic Engine Controller Module. Have that# when you call AM or BAMA.

jvog, please, no name calling when I'm trying to talk a fellow Stanger off the ledge.

Good luck repzard.
Frank VistaBlue, car detective.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:09 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Repzard
I loaded my stock tune to back into my mustang after pulling race tune it failed and now my car will not start.

Cant even load any tune into my car .( stock ,strat or bama)
Also the car does crank all it does , and light on odometer are solid lines ( no mileage) and fan keep running soon as keep is turn on.

Spoke to a tech ( Dyno Guy ) and did advise device ruined my ecu but Bama my has a recovery program)

I am calling out CHRIS ROSE to fix this issue please.
The support from your company sucks when it comes to weekends.

And i also want a full refund on this POS sct tuner when my car is fixed I want my Mustang back running whether bama tuning has to send me a new ecu or program to fix ASAP thrn they can keep their tuner .
THIS IS inexcusable for $379 price

Your device ruin my car,and my weekend because I was do to appear at a car show and now my car is a lawn ordainment .

Never again will I buy stuff from AM if they cant help, support is awful and product are cheap .

I want this fixed or AM will be getting a very bad rep from me.

Car is a Mustang 99 GT
Repzard,

I'm really sorry to hear you had issues with your tuner this past weekend! There's never a good time of the week to have issues with your car, let alone the weekend of a car show. I can definitely understand why you're frustrated!

Did the problems with your tuner start on Saturday or Sunday? I'm sorry that you feel our support is not up to par. We try to make sure our Bama Team is available to help as much as possible. They're here in the building Monday-Friday 9am-9pm and Saturdays 9am-5:30pm, you can reach them @ 888.257.1770.

With your issue being directly related to the SCT hand held tuner, it's best to deal directly with SCT because they have Tech's available to help situations like this. If you haven't already, give SCT a call and I'm sure they'll get you straightened out. They can be reached @ 407.774.2447!

We do stand behind all of the products we carry, especially when things don't go as smoothly as planned. I definitely want you to be happy with your purchase, and if you aren't, then I have no problem providing a refund. Shoot me a PM with your First/Last name and shipping address. I'll get the refund started as soon as your Mustang is back on the road!

Also, feel free to contact me with any other issues or concerns you may have!

Shane